Bali Cycling with ATV Quadbike
This is really amazing adventures program and good for all generation. In this program we will explore the hidden beauty of bali like: ricefields, countryside, jungle, river, etc. Also we will touch with local poeple and see their daily activity. if you love challenging adventure this program will be good for you and im sure you will get a memorable holiday.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- free hotel pick up/drop and please give your hotel details
- all cycling and atv equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- personal expense: foto, video, alcoholic drink, etc
- please bring your: camera, sun cream, comfortable shoes and clothes, changing clothes, some cash
8.00-08.30am: Morning pick-up at your hotel
9.15: Visit The Famous rice terraces and Visit coffee plantation and coffee processing
9.30: Car driving uphill, breakfast scenery in Active volcano Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
10.30: start ride downhill bikes in beautiful sights and attractions. Also Walking through the rice paddies An explanation of the process of planting rice.
13.00: finished cycling and lunch in a traditional Balinese family house.
13.45: continued to the next ATV adventures (about 2hours ATV ride and explored all unique view; jungle, river, ricefields, etc)
16.30: back to hotel
pick up time:
kuta/seminyak/canggu area: 8.00-08.30am
nusa dua: 8.00-08.30am
**(please wait between that time)
**please contact us for other pick up time and area
- please give us your hotel/room number/right place for pick up
- please give us your contact number (easy to find)
- please bring your: camera, sun cream, changging clothes, some cash, small backpack, flip flops.
- our program is shared tour
• Kuta Beach - Bali, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.