Bali Culture Private Tour
With Bali Culture tour, Our driver will lead you as a guide to overview many beautiful sights, such us Tegenungan waterfall, Tirta empul temple and rice terrace. Our tour is a private tour, a very warm welcome from our driver will assist you to have a pleasant day. This tour also will provide you some interesting culture information from our passionate driver. Some coffee tasting, and walk on rice field will make a memorable day. We also will invite you to see the interesting Tirta Empul temple where the local perform their water blessing rituals. Leave from 8.30 am from your accommodation and be returned back after 8 hours exploring day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced English speaking driver as guide
- Sarong to use for going in to temple
- Car parking and Petrol
- Pick up from your hotel and return to your hotel after the tour
What's excluded :
- Any entrance tickets approx USD 11 per person for all attractions.
- Your meals
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prapen Jewelry & Artifacts, Jalan Jagaraga 66, Celuk, Sukawati Gianyar, Bali, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
The name Prapen is derived from the Indonesian word Perapian (forge) -- the workshop of a metalsmith. Prapen is owned and managed by a member of the Pande Mas, the ancient clan of Balinese smiths who worked with precious metals.
The family business was started four generations ago by one of the first silversmiths to sell directly to tourists from the cruise ships that docked at Padang Bai. Today, Prapen has evolved into a centre of excellence for traditional Balinese metalsmithing with an international clientele that recognizes the exquisite quality of its creations.
Designers and artisans are given the resources and support they need to produce their best work. Talented smiths who lack financial resources are provided with tools and designs. Production is carefully balanced to avoid exploiting the culture.
Located in the metalsmithing village of Celuk on the island of Bali.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan Waterfall located at the Tegenungan Kemenuh village, in Gianyar, North from the capital Denpasar and close to the artist village of Ubud. The waterfall is isolated but has become a popular tourist attraction. It is one of the few waterfalls in Bali that is not situated in highlands or mountainous territory. The amount and clarity of the water at the site depends on rainfall but it contains green surroundings with fresh water that can be swum in. The waterfall includes varying highs that can be climbed after the descent down stairs to reach it. This attraction also features a viewing point to the jungle and waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Tirta Empul temple / Pura Tirta Empul is a Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring. The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification. The temple pond has a spring which gives out fresh water regularly, which Balinese Hindus consider to be holy. Tirta Empul means Holy Spring in Balinese.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
The Tegallalang rice terraces alone offers a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice paddies on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Mas Village is a popular traditional art in Bali. The quality and details of the statue carved from wood has value that only you can find in this village. The wood carving artisans got their talent since they were born as most of the villagers are wood carver. Mas Village is part of Ubud area. It is well known that Ubud area is the center of arts in Bali, including wood carving, art painting and stone carving.
Carving products from wood is divided into several categories. From the quality it can be categorized as low, medium, and high quality. It is categorized based on the wood used for the carving, the level and experience of the carver, and also the finishing touch. There are several levels of wood carver as well. The lowest level is student and usually they only can produce simple – low quality of carving. The next level is master. Master level is medium level skill of carving when the carver already mastering the basic of carving. They normally also can do the difficult carving and trained for some time. The highest level is teacher. This level of carver made the highest quality of wood carving
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotelPorts
- Benoa port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- During menstruation women are not permitted to enter any temples
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.