Bali Cultural And Educational Downhill Cycling Tour
Join us to discover the beauty of rural Bali on our full day bali natural cycling tour. We like to describe it as not just an adventure but a cultural, tradition, nature and experiencing typical Balinese daily life and enjoying the beautiful rural landscape in Ubud. If you are bored with crowded places, riding a bike is the best way to explore the countryside in Ubud. You can enjoy the enchanting countryside and lush fields and forests. It’s so beautiful. Most of them still work as farmers, but their kids now go to school and get a decent education so their kids can pursue their dreams. We’ll also visit the rice fields there you can learn how a farmer cultivates his fields we’ll see the process of plowing the fields and planting into crops and in Bali there’s a system of water for the rice what we call SUBAK they have to sell and what’s left over to eat everyday.
We promise you won’t be disappointed!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return journey from your hotel to our starting point in an air-conditioned car
- rain poncho if needed
- Buffet Breakfast and balinese Lunch
- professional and friendly guide english speaking
- mineral water and balinese fruits
- use of bicycle and helmet
- cold face towel
What's excluded :
We start our tour by picking you up from your hotel and taking you to Penelokan, Kintamani, for a buffet breakfast overlooking the crater lake of the active volcano Mount Batur. Our guests often say it’s the most stunning view in Bali! and you can see on an exertion to a Balinese plantation to learn about the traditional and present day uses of flora. You’ll sample tropical fruits you may never have seen before, as well as locally produced beverages. and give you the opportunity for free tasting balinese beverages. Next, we drive you to the starting point of the main cycling tour. We travel mainly along small village roads and almost entirely downhill. You’ll enjoy the stunning Balinese rural landscape as it should be enjoyed without the hassle of other tourists. Our aim is to show you a Bali that other tourists only dream of: untouched by tourism. We stop off at several points of interest throughout the route, including a large temple and a traditional Balinese home. We stop at lush rice paddies and give you plenty of photo opportunities, short walks through the rice fields. Finally, we finished our tour with a traditional balinese feast lunch.overlooking rice terraces
Departure Point :Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all the travellers around bali.!06 : 30 AM NUSA DUA / JIMBARAN07 : 30 – 07 : 45 AM KUTA / SEMINYAK AREA07 : 45 AM SANUR AREA08: 30 – 08 : 45 AM UBUD AREA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.