Bali Countryside Cycling Tour Private Group - Private Transport
he best way to enjoy the quite countryside of Bali’s, Witness first-hand the daily life of rural rice farmer and Get off the beaten track, Back-roads.
If you’re coming to Bali with a group, be sure get out the crowded busses and take one of our private group bike tours . We’ll customize a tour to fit your group’s specific needs and itinerary while traveling through Bali.These tours are great for school groups, corporate events, family outings, honeymooning couples and more.
• 07.00 - 07.30 Am : Pick up at hotel
• 08.45 - 09.00 Am : Arrive at Coffee Plantation
• 10.00 - 10.15 Am : Arrive at Kintamani Village and enjoy simple breakfast
• 11.15 - 11.30 Am : Arrive at start point
• 11.30 - 13.30 Pm : Ridding to explore Bali Countryside
• 13.30 Pm : Finish
• 13.45 Pm : Lunch of buffet meal at Traditional Balinese Home : after lunch you have chance to visit our Foundation to interact with children in English Class schedule only on Wednesday & Saturday. (14.00 pm - 16.00pm)
per adult from
7 to 8 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and return to your Hotel by A/C van
- Entrance ticket at Kintamani Village
- Breakfast at Kintamani Village at a local restaurant overlooking lake and mount. Batur (1717m).
- A walk into the rice paddy to learn how rice is grown and cultivated.
- A visit at coffee plantation and tasted.
- A visit a village temple on the route.
- Lunch at our authentic Balinese home
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
In the 1700s during the Dutch colonial era in Indonesia, workers on coffee plantations were not allowed to drink coffee. But Indonesian coffee workers noticed relatively clean coffee beans in civets poop, so they collected cat poop coffee beans, cleaned, roasted and brewed them. Of course, drop coffee happened to have a better taste than coffee produced as usual. And exotic civic coffee in the World was born.
Kopi luwak is popularly known as the World’s most expensive coffee. Wild kopi luwak cat eats the ripest coffee berries and the best quality coffee is produced from the best coffee beans. Kopi Luwak farm and plantation where we saw some civet cats and learned about the process of production of Indonesian coffee Luwak. The civet cats were in cages but they seemed to be looked after well and Bali plantation with many fruits, spices, herbs, plants grown and used for coffee and tea flavoring.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Simple Breakfast before ridding downhill.
Kintamani is a village on the western edge of the larger caldera wall of the Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) caldera in Bali, Indonesia. Kintamani Volcano is one of the most popular and favorite tourist attraction in north-east of Bali is home to bewitching nature and six ancient villages along with the prime attraction, the mesmerizing Batur Lake perched aside an active volcano.
There are also a number of villages in the Kintamani area including old Balinese Aga villages situated around Batur Lake and provides the majority of Bali’s irrigation water and is also a local breeding ground for freshwater fish. The fertile Kintamani area is a top producer of fruit and vegetables in Bali. This highland area is at approximately 400 metres above sea level, with cool air condition in the daytime and cold at night. A visit to Kintamani Volcano is a rare opportunity to experience one of Bali’s last remaining active volcanos up close.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Susut, Sulahan, Susut, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali, Indonesia
Discover the real countyrside by pedal around 22 km 90% downhill of 2 hrs ridding. This area is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, stopped at this place to witness the beauty of the verdant terraced rice field scenery.With the dramatic views within easy reach, offer a fantastic Bali photo opportunity. The vista sprawls down and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley. It’s a very popular view, but this ancient valley has a timeless quality whether there are no tourists
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temesi, Temesi, Gianyar, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Lunch time at Balinese Traditional house or Balinese Compound with buffet service as cooked by waif of the owner of bike tour
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.