Bali Countryside Bike Tours
The Best of activity & cycling tour company with main objective providing unique & personal cycling trips through rural Bali while at the same time giving our guests a memorable experience by letting them witness at first hand the daily life, local customs and age-old traditions of the Balinese people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Inclusions Bike tour through the amazing bamboo forest, secret back roads, rice paddies and various plantations
- Bike, helmet and raincoat (during rainy season)
- Professional English speaking cycling guide
- Breakfast overlooking the volcano and lake Batur
- Lunch in our authentic restaurant in the middle of rice paddies Mineral water at every stop
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase
- This biking tour will take you on some spectacular routes that can only be enjoyed on this island. Get away from the hustle and bustle of the crowded city and breathe some fresh air.
During the trip, you will be deeply amazed by the exotic views of Bali's rural landscape and their unspoiled nature. Your cycling adventure through the countryside will bring you up close and personal with friendly local people, their unique culture, beautiful villages, stunning landscapes and amazing ancient temples.
Exploring this island on two wheels is the best way to get a fantastic and memorable experience as we will take you to discover the hidden gems. There are a wide range selection of cycling tracks are available for you. Not only rural villages and rice paddies, but also off-road paths, secret back roads, dense plantations and bamboo forest tracks.
All routes are also flexible and can accommodate any level of experiences. From the easiest to the most challenging are available depend on your requests and preferences. The bamboo forest route is a favorite. Cycle past an amazing 7.5 hectare of bamboo forest. The forest is located in Kubu Village, Bangli regency, about 30kms northeast from Ubud. Also visit the traditional village of Penglipuran and enjoy a stop at temple. Step inside the temple and get a glimpse at the culture and traditions (entrance fee included). You will also be taken to visit some other village temples which you will pass along the route and learn facts about local spiritual beliefs and practices.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Nusa Dua 07 : 15 AM Jimbaran 07 : 15 AM Kuta 08 : 00 AM Seminyak 08 : 15 AM Sanur 08 : 30 AM Ubud 09 : 00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available.
- Please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.