Bali Cooking Class and Ubud Sightseeing Tour
A real day to enjoy a combination private tour to experience cooking class and the most popular places to visit rice terrace and sacred monkey forest in ubud. We have special Cooking Class Program to guide you to learn and make Balinese menu (Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian menu), all menu will be made by your hand self, then you will savor the delight that you have for lunch or dinner.
With your cooking class guide we will explore the local or traditional market, meet the farmers and learn how they grow rice, and finally, you will learn how to make many delicious menus from authentic Balinese recipes and ingredients.
Enjoy your own cooking lunch with the view of rice paddies will give you unforgettable experience.
After that, we will continue our trip to visit the panoramic rice terrace in tegalang village. Lets capture your best picture before we continue to visit the monkey forest. Experience walking thru small forest in the center of ubud to see more than 800 monkeys.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance tickets
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- cooking class fee
- English speaking driver or guide.
What's excluded :
- Our team will meet and greet you at your hotel lobby base on pick up time. Sit and relax in our air conditioning car with friendly and informative driver to our first stop to Pejeng traditional market. Lets explore the market with your guide and get the material for cooking class. We have special Cooking Class Program to guide you to learn and make Balinese menu (Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian menu), all menu will be made by your hand self, then you will savor the delight that you have for lunch.
A real day to enjoy a combination private tour to experience cooking class and the most popular places to visit rice terrace and sacred monkey forest in ubud.
• Pejeng Traditional Market, Pejeng, Tampaksiring, Gianyar, Bali 80552, Indonesia
• Canting Bali Cooking Class, Jl. Raya Laplapan, Banjar Laplapan, Petulu, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
• Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
• Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
• Jeding Bali Cooking Class, Jl. Raya Laplapan Banjar Laplapan No.18, Petulu, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
• Soup Ayam Jamur - Chicken soup with mashroom
• Tempe Lalah Manis - Spiced and sweet fried tempe
• Tahu Kare - Tofu curry with Balinese spices
• Sate Lilit - Minced of spices fish skewer
• Pepes Tuna - Grilled fish in banana leaf
• Pepes Tahu - Soybean curd grilled in banana leaf
• Sate Tempe - Soybean cake skewer with peanut sauce
• Lawar Bali - Mix Vegetable with Balinese spices
• Sambal Matah - Raw spices with coconut oil ( condiment)
• Dadar Gulung - Rolled cake with coconut & palm sugar
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up area and time:Pick up 7:30-7:50 amSanurDenpasarUbudGianyarPick up 07:00-07:30am LegianCangguSeminyakKutaNusa DuaJimbaranUluwatuPorts
- Benoa Harbor
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adul price apply to all participant
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.