Bali Cooking Class and Ubud Sightseeing Tour
A real day to enjoy a combination private tour to experience cooking class and the most popular places to visit rice terrace and sacred monkey forest in ubud. We have special Cooking Class Program to guide you to learn and make Balinese menu (Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian menu), all menu will be made by your hand self, then you will savor the delight that you have for lunch or dinner.
With your cooking class guide we will explore the local or traditional market, meet the farmers and learn how they grow rice, and finally, you will learn how to make many delicious menus from authentic Balinese recipes and ingredients.
Enjoy your own cooking lunch with the view of rice paddies will give you unforgettable experience.
After that, we will continue our trip to visit the panoramic rice terrace in tegalang village. Lets capture your best picture before we continue to visit the monkey forest. Experience walking thru small forest in the center of ubud to see more than 800 monkeys.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance tickets
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- cooking class fee
- English speaking driver or guide.
- Entry/Admission - Pejeng Traditional Market
- Entry/Admission - Canting Bali Cooking Class
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pejeng Traditional Market, Pejeng, Tampaksiring, Gianyar, Bali 80552, Indonesia
Our team will meet and greet you at your hotel lobby base on pick up time. Sit and relax in our air conditioning car with friendly and informative driver to our first stop to Pejeng traditional market. Lets explore the market with your guide and get the material for cooking class.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Canting Bali Cooking Class, Jl. Raya Laplapan, Banjar Laplapan, Petulu, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Enjoying the Balinese way of cooking. We have special Cooking Class Program to guide you to learn and make Balinese menu (Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian menu), all menu will be made by your hand self, then you will savor the delight that you have for lunch or dinner.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Visit the famous rice terrace in ubud area and make your best picture here.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Experience around 678 long tailed monkeys by walking thru small forest in ubud center will give you unforgettable memory
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Jeding Bali Cooking Class, Jl. Raya Laplapan Banjar Laplapan No.18, Petulu, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
In Jeding Bali Cooking Class you will be guided and demonstrated by our experienced chef in the Balinese compound house with a beautiful setting overlooking a deep ravine with green vegetation surrounded.
You will meet the family who will make you feel very welcome.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up area and time:Pick up 7:30-7:50 amSanurDenpasarUbudGianyarPick up 07:00-07:30am LegianCangguSeminyakKutaNusa DuaJimbaranUluwatuPorts
- Benoa Harbor
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Adul price apply to all participant
- Chile below 3 years old is free
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.