Bali Cleansing and Healing Experiences
As we all knew that the 70-75% of our body are created by water, As a Balinese we belief that water could help us to release all bad energy in our body, mind and soul. Water re also very sensitive with word, as a Balinese we always love to say/wish a good thing from the water. This program has designed to invite you to experience about whats the secret of Balinese healing, And the way how we do cleans our Cakras to be stable and work properly for our health. Taman beji is the perfect temple where you can do a cleansing and learn more about our tradition and culture.
Please make sure you bring your own towel and change clothes!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Mineral Water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Others exspenses like shopping product
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Beji Griya Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sayan, Sayan, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
First we will stop at a traditional market to get an offering and showing you around to see how the Balinese people shop for their daily needs. Her you also will learn a lot about herbs and local vegetables where all of it grows locally.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beji Griya Waterfall, Banjar Srinadi, Punggul, Abiansemal Indonesia
Explore Taman Beji as one of the most spiritual holy spring temple near Ubud. This place is the best way for you to release you stress and get ready for a better future afterward. A beautiful hidden canyon and twin waterfall. Feel the sense of nature and let the power of the holy water help you to cleans all your Cakras. Feel blessed!
FYI ; Admission fee here is IDR 50.000/person (please to be prepared)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bongkasa, Bongkasa, Abiansemal, Bali
This area will be our last stop to explore a small herb and coffee farm, we would love to explain you more about herb and showing you the exact herb plants. Testing a few herb teas and organic coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at your hotel lobby at 8am
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.