Bali Car Hire / Bali Rent Car with Driver in Bali, Ubud (Half Day / Full Day)
Your own personal chauffeur at the wheel, will take you to venture wherever you’d like and customize your sightseeing itinerary. Visit recommended Bali attractions including temples, beaches and markets, and relax in air-conditioned comfort.
per adult from
4 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel Transfer - pick up and drop off
- 4-10 hours tour service
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Tickets / admission fees to the place that you visit
- Meal and any other optional expenses
- Our driver will pick you up at the airport or hotel where you stay. Furthermore, our driver will take you around to the place has you specify. And afterwards our driver will drive you back to the starting place. The duration of this rental is 10 hours (Full Day) / 4 hours (Half Day). For over time, an additional fee of 70 thousand rupiah per hour will be applied. Pickup outside of the designated area will incur an additional fee of 10 thousand rupiah per kilometer.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up at Ngurah Rai Airport and at any hotel around Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Canggu, Ubud and Seminyak Area.
AirportsBali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia - We will drop you at Ngurah Rai Airport or at any hotel around Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Canggu, Seminyak and Ubud area.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Bali goverment regulations : Foreign tourists are required to wear masks when doing outdoor activities or will be subject to the following sanctions: - Postponement of administrative services and a fine of IDR 1 Million for the first offense - Deportation for breaking the second time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.