Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Bali Camping Trips
Spend a night in tent at Mount batur volcano Base campfire while enjoying stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Morning tea and breakfast and Dinner
- Mineral Water
- Professional Drive/Guide guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camping equipment
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Your driver will pick up at 02.00 pm from your hotel and will head directly to our starting point in Songan Village. After you arrive at Songan village at 04.00 pm, you hiking and climbing up to the Mountain Base campfire and set your tents when you reach.
About 6.30 p.m., you will have dinner with local food (Fish barbecue). After overnight, you wake up at 05.00 am and begin trail trek up to mount Batur to the highest viewpoint from which to watch the sunrise over Bali—a worthy reward for your efforts. As the sun comes up, tuck into a tasty breakfast on the mountaintop while you gaze out over the lava fields, rice terraces, and glittering lakes below.
Continue your hike around the crater, before returning to the base camp. On the way back, stop to tour a traditional Balinese coffee plantation before being dropped back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point from your accommodation ( Free pick up and drop-off )Ports
- Sanur Beach Harbour, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali 80227, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.