Bali Black Lava Jeep Tour
Your Bali Guide is excited to bring you one of our most popular tours, the black lava and jungle tour in an offroad 4WD jeep. You’ll see the spectacular volcanic landscape with it’s black lava rock formation and black sand dunes.
We’ll keep going and explore some of the Bal jungle where we’ll see some of the local wildlife like monkeys, exotic birds and perhaps a bit more.
Your tour includes an English-speaking guide and licensed, insured driver who will explain the local culture and history. Following your off-road adventure, we’ll stop for a delicious Balinese lunch by our local gourmet chef.
Before it’s over, we’ll make one more stop at a local Luwak coffee plantation where you can taste some of the rarest coffee and tea in the world. Feel free to purchase what you want to take home as gifts or to re-live your Bali holiday.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and return to your hotel by air-conditioned car
- English-speaking, licensed & insured driver
- All Fees and Taxes
- Traditional Indonesian buffet lunch
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Cancellation Policy
- Mineral water and cool, damp towel
- Visit to Luwak Coffee Plantation
What's excluded :
- Infant meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
see the spectacular views of Mt Batur.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mount Batur, Mt Batur, South Batur, Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel lobby.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Since this is an outdoors activity, it is considered very safe. Nonetheless, Bali Trekking Exploration takes your health and safety seriously. All guides have been tested for COVID-19 and all equipment is sanitized after every use. Please ask us about our complete safety measures for our guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.