Bali Bird Park Admission Ticket
Experience 1,000 birds, 250 different species and 1 great day out. Bali Bird Park is home to the largest and finest display of Indonesian birds in the world including the rare Bali Starling and the exotic Birds of Paradise. The park’s lush two-hectare tropical garden is also home to a colorful array of birds from parrots, peacocks, hornbill, cranes, pelicans, flamingos and many others, exhibited in their recreated natural habitats, complete with indigenous plant life. Be amazed of how near you can be with hundreds of feathered residents that meander through the garden such as the graceful African Crowned Cranes, often with their chicks in tow, one example of Bali Bird Park’s successful breeding program. This park opens daily from 9 am until 5.00 pm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- All Bird shows
- Participating in all feedings session
- 4D Movie
- Entry/Admission - Bali Bird Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks(available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Bali Bird Park, Jl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir Singapadu, Batubulan, Gianyar 80582 Indonesia
Visitors are able to participate in various interactive Feeding Experience programs such as feeding the friendly lorikeets and pelicans or watch our trained keepers feed the baby birds at the avian nursery. Wonderful performance of macaws, cockatoos, hornbills and water birds at Bali Rain Forest Free Flight Bird Show is presented daily at 10.30 am and 4 pm while majestic birds of prey from eagles to kites, owls to falcons let every one’s imagination fly by watching them soar overhead and swoop down at the Basic Instinct Bird Of Prey Show at 11.30 am and 3 pm. For close encounter with our popular stars including ‘Anna-Maria’ our world–renowned Black Palm Cockatoo, join Meet The Bird Stars program at the Bali Starling Restaurant, 12 noon, 1.30 pm and 4.30 pm daily. At the scheduled time visitors are also able to enjoy the 4D movie of birds story telling.
Departure Point :Bali Bird Park, Jl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir Singapadu, Batubulan, Gianyar 80582 Indonesia
Departure Time :9 AM - 5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative activity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 750 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.