Bali Best SNORKELING at BLUE LAGOON and EAST BALI TOURS
Experience two of Bali’s top snorkeling locations on a half-day tour. Skip the taxi and enjoy complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off. You can leave your fins and life vest at home, as all snorkeling and safety gear is provided for you. With calm and clear waters, the Blue Lagoon and Tanjung Jepun are the perfect spots for beginners and kids. Enjoy a filling Indonesian lunch on the beach And Combine with visit Tenganan Village, Candi Dasa Beach and Goa Lawah bat cave temple.
What's included :
- Professional local snorkeling
- Boat transferred to 2 spots of snorkeling & All snorkeling equipment
- All entrance fees and ticket at all schedule stop, Mineral water
- Approx 2 hours snorkel at 2 different spots, Indonesian lunch
- Shower facilities and changing room, Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Tenganan Ancient Village
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Stop At: Blue Lagoon Beach, Next to main Padangbai Beach, Manggis Indonesia
Padang Bai Bali is one of the best snorkeling places in Bali, it is located around 1.5 hours from Denpasar or one hour drive from Ubud. Blue Lagoon is a great snorkeling spot for families and beginner snorkelers since the waters are extremely calm when the weather at normal condition. It is located approximately five minutes from Padang Bai, it is a very nice chance to see the marine life.
The driver will transferred to Blue Lagoon Beach near Padangbai to start your day of fun. Arriving at the beach you will get the instructions by your local professional snorkeling guide about how to snorkel. Next, wearing the safety equipment which all those equipment will be provided and you will partake in to snorkel. Begin the Snorkeling. You will be transferred by a small boat to snorkel at two different spots to see two different view of marine life and tropical fishes. You will have time to snorkel around 1 hour in each snorkel spot which are Tanjung Jepun and Blue Lagoon. The snorkeling area has a sandy bottom and is home to one of Bali’s coral reefs. Here you will explore the reef, will be a chance to see cattle fish, angel fish, cow fish and moray eels. You may snorkel throughout the year at the Blue Lagoon. Snorkel at Blue Lagoon Padang Bai is the great choice for you who like photography especially macro underwater. End of Snorkeling and Lunch. After you finish your snorkeling, then you can take a shower and get changed before enjoying your lunch. Indonesian food for lunch will be provided near by the beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tenganan Ancient Village, Jalan Raya Nyuh Tebel, Tenganan, Manggis Indonesia
After Lunch Visit Tenganan Ancient village with their unique culture.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Candi Dasa, Jl. Raya Candidasa, Karangasem 80801 Indonesia
Visit Candidasa a take walk Along the lotus & water lilies pond aside on the beach., just stop and take a Picture here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
Visit the sacred Goa Lawah Temple, which inhibited by thousands of sacred and holy Bats.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off area in the popular areas of Denpasar, Airport, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Jimbaran area and Bali Cruise Port in Benoa.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Padang Bay Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate