Bali best destination-ubud tours
I,m is a host in bali who would like to share information a bout bali, with english speaking driver, friendly driver, honest, comportable car plexible time,and flexible itinerary
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- english speaking driver
- mineral water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Admission fee
- we pick up guests from the hotels, airport, and harbour, and we will start our tours at 8.30 am and we will visit the tourist attractions, as on the schedule. ,first we will see barong and kris dance, .Barong is a goog character in the mythology of Bali. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda in the mythological traditions of Bali. Banas Pati Rajah is the spirit which animates Barong. A protector spirit, he is often represented as a lion, and traditional performances of his struggles against. Rangda is bad character are popular parts of Balinese culture. The Barong Dance is often portraited with a monkey.
Than after we will visit art villages aTohpati Village is the center of batik, Tohpati village is located about 12 kilometers from Kuta, and famous for Bali's Batik Wand Weaving Center. Batik is a traditional form of painting hand made. They painstakingly use dots and lines from wax to decorate the cloth. It is very impressive to watch. It would be impossible to visit or live in bali and not be exposed to one of the country's most highly developed art forms, batik.
And than we will visit celuk village, celuk village is is a traditional village located next to batubulan village on the way to ubud in the Gianyar Regency, Celuk Village is famous for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area for very low prices.
than after we wiil visit batuan tample is a Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree. It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. For over a thousand years, Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends and mysterious tales.
after than we will visit monkey The Ubud Monkey Forest located within the village of Padangtegal, which owns it. The village's residents view the Monkey Forest as an important spiritual, economic, educational, and conservation center for the village. There are many of point of interest that you can see here. Other than around 700 monkeys, you also can see 186 species of trees in 12.5 hectares of forest,
After than we will visit rice terrace at tegalalang This is the iconic Tegalalang rice terrace, one of the most visited tourist attractions in Ubud.
Tegalalang rice fields is a series of rice paddies located close to Ubud, in the centre of Bali, famous for its terraced layout. This is a traditional Balinese irrigation system known as subak.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
via email, whatsapp sharing locationAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Padang Bai Harbour, Padangbai, Manggis, Karangasem Regency, Bali 80871, Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Sanur Beach Harbour, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali 80227, Indonesia
- Pelabuhan Tribuana, Kusamba, Dawan, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80761, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.