Bali best Destination - Lempuyang Temple Heaven Gate Full Day Tour
My name is ketut, is one a host in Bali, who will help you to give information about bali and unforgettable experiences with English speaking driver , comfortable car, friendly, honest, flexible time and flexible itinerary.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- english speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- admission fee
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Pura Lempuyang Temple Bali is one of the oldest and most sacred temples on the island. Pura Lempuyang is located within the slope of Mount Lempuyang in Karangasem, Bali. It,s considered one of the most highly regarded temple in Bali. The temple is one of the Sad Kahyangan (six sanctuaries of the world), which are the six holiest places of worship in Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta gangga palace is a former royal palace in eastern Bali, about 5 kilometres from Karangasem, near Abang. Named after the sacred river Ganges in Hinduism, it is noted for the Karangasem royal water palace, bathing pools and its Patirthan temple. The one hectare complex was built in 1946 by the late King of Karangsem but was destroyed almost entirely by the eruption of nearby Mount Agung in 1963.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Penglipuran, 80611 Indonesia
Traditional penglipuran village is located around 6 kilometer from the closest city Bangli it has 700 populations by the last census 1999 by the number of the head family 192. Penglipuran village is a traditional village which has their own character, belong to the district Kubu- Sub district Kubu amd Bangli regency. The panorama of the village and the surrounding act that penglipuran village is untouchable village by the modernization era. Supported by the fresh air by the height 700 meter above the sea level, give the comfortable for the villager and visitors.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Via email and sharing location by whatsappAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Padang Bai Port, Bali 80871, Indonesia
- Sanur Beach Harbour, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali 80227, Indonesia
- Kusamba Port, Kampung Kusamba, Dawan, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80761, Indonesia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.