bali best destination - Jati luwih - tanah lot tample sunset tour
My name is ketut, is the one host in bali who will help you to give information a bout bali with english speaking driver, experience driver, friendly, honest, pelxible time anf flexible itinerary
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- english speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
we will pick up the guest at hotel at 8.00 am and than first we will visit taman ayun tample, taman ayun tample is located in Mengwi Village of Badung District, around 18 km to the west of Denpasar. It is a very beautiful temple, as the name meaning (Taman Ayun means temple in a beautiful garden). In addition to its beauty, Taman Ayun Temple is also considered to have historical values, which makes the regional government of Bali suggests the UNESCO in 2002 that this temple is included in World Heritage List.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
than after, before we are visiting ulun danu beratan tample, we will visit coffee plantataion on the way to tample.
ulun danu beratan tample is is a temple dedicated to the goddess of the lake is Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu on the edge of a huge crater. The dominant shrines are Meru’s (pagodas) dedicated to the lake goddess and the gods of Mount Batur and Mount Gunung Agung, the largest volcano in Bali. The temple was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
than after we will visit jatiluwih rice terrace, jati luwih is a favorite tourist destination in Bali, it is famous with the beautiful rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain until the coastal side. It is one of places to visit in Bali with the beautiful view as according to its name from Jati and luwih, where Jati mean really and Luwih meaning especial, good, and beautiful or the equivalent. The local paddies are planted in this place look typically of the high relative size plant, if it is compared with other pre-eminent paddy planted by most farmers in Bali . Despitefully, Jatiluwih also famous with it,s organic agriculture system due to the location is located in the in the plateau of Watukaru Mount which is suitable for the agriculture development.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
and the las we will see tanah lot tample, The tample is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is situated in 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in south side of Tabanan town. The temple was built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
via email and whatsapp sharing locationAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Padang Bai Port, Bali 80871, Indonesia
- Sanur Beach Harbour, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali 80227, Indonesia
- Kusamba Port, Kampung Kusamba, Dawan, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80761, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.