Bali best destination - Half day uluwatu tour
I,m is one of a host in bali who will help you to give information a bout bali with english speaking driver, friendly driver, comportable car, honest, flexible time and plexible itinerary
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- english speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- admission fee
- I will pick up at the hotel at 14.00 so first we will visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
( GWK ), is a tourist destination and attraction located at Ungasan, Badung on the island of Bali, Indonesia about 10–15 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. It is devoted to the Hindu god Vishnu, and his mount, Garuda, the mythical bird who became his companion. Owned and managed by Alam Sutera Realty, the construction of the 120.9-metre statue of Vishnu riding his mount Garuda was completed in August 2018.The park has a land area of about 60 hectares and is 263 metres above sea level.
than after we will visit Uluwatu Temple, or Pura Luhur Uluwatu, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above the waves. Is one of the 6 key temples considered to be Bali 'spiritual pillars', And uluwatu also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple that graces the island's western coast.
an also we will see kecak dance Kecak (pronounced [ˈketʃaʔ] ("kechak"), alternate spellings: kechak and ketjak), known in Indonesian as tari kecak, is a form of Balinese hindu dance and music drama that was developed in the 1930s in Bali. Since its creation it has been performed primarily by men, with the very first women's kecak group starting in 2006. The dance is based on the story of the Ramayana, usualy it,s performed in temples and villages across Bali.
and than after we will having diner at jimbaran bay, Jimbaran bay Seafood is a group of restaurant ( more than 30 restaurants ) that is located along of Jimbaran Bay Coast. also it,s known by Kedonganan beach. Jimbaran bay seafood is the only restaurant in Jimbaran beach Kuta Bali, right on sand with its own private beach. Don’t confused to think of where to bring your families, friends, date or loved one for dinner
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
via email and whatsapp by sharing locationAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Sanur Beach Harbour, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali 80227, Indonesia
- Padang Bai Port, Bali 80871, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.