Bali Ayung Rafting Combined With Monkey Forest And Rice Terrace Field
A package combination of an adventure seeker and nature lover that will be perfect to spend the day out during a holiday in Bali. The wild of Ayung river is not only triggered your adrenaline but also give you a different sensation when entering the secret beauty of Bali. See the monkeys closely and explore the rice field will give you a new experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Life jacket
- Safety helmet
- English speaking driver
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Fully trained and experienced rafting guide
- Insurance during the rafting
- Towel and shower facilities after rafting
- Entry/Admission - Ayung River Bali
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegallalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayung River Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Going to do rafting activities with .one reputable rafting operator in Ayung river.
Once you arrive at the rafting meeting point, the friendly staff will greet you and assist you to prepare the safety equipment for the rafting. After a short briefing by the rafting instructor, you will be heading to start point with the shuttle they provide.
When you start to paddle, you will enter the secret beauty of Bali through the pure nature, wild tropical forest, overhanging trees and vines along the river escorted by the fully trained and experienced rafting guide. The site for rafting around 12 km and takes approximately 2 hours. There are a waterfall and other good places along the river can use as a backdrop to take pictures.
After the rafting, you will have lunch with Indonesian food buffet lunch in the restaurant.
Note: there are +-150 steps down to the river and +-200 steps up from the river.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Monkey forest is located in the center of Ubud. You can find more than 900 macaque monkeys living there that divide by 6 groups in different territory.
Going around the jungle and take a photo of them are the favorite things to do in this place. Sometimes you will be able to take a photo with the monkey on your shoulder, but you need an assist by the staff that easy to meet around the park.
Note: Because of the monkeys are wild, please follow the guidelines to ensure everything going well.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegallalang Rice Terrace, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Rice field in one of the most favorite place to visit in Bali. Especially Tegallalang rice filed with its beautiful scenery. The rice terrace is designed very beautifully with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank.
As it got really famous, there will a lot of people visiting this place every day. Maybe for the peace seeker won't be suitable.
There is also coffee and spice plantation that you can consider to visit. As they are a company based on the community, they will give you complimentary testing for coffee and tea. ( OPTIONAL )
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel following area: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Pecatu, Kerobokan, Uluwatu, Canggu and UbudAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Sanur Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.