Bali ATV Quad Bike with Kintamani Volcano and Ubud Tour
Bali ATV Quad Bike with Kintamani Volcano and Ubud Tour is one of the best combination Bali Tour Package with am incredible exciting experienced like never before with your family and your relation.
Enjoyed your experienced 2 Hours ATV QUAD Bike through rice terrace, Plantation, Bamboo Forest, Jungle, river villages and picturesque panorama. And accompanied by an informative Bali Tour Guide gain Fascinating insight in to the local coffee farm,marvel at the dramatic volcano landscape of Mount Batur, explore the beauty scenery of rice terrace, ubud palace and stroll through the local market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comportable Air – Conditioner hotel transfer
- ATV Quad Bike safety equipments
- Professional trained ATV Quad Bike Guide
- English Speaking driver Cum guide
- Entrance Fee and Ticket
- Insurance Coverage
- Government tax
- Entry/Admission - Bali ATV Ride
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali ATV Ride, Jl. Raya Ubud, Peliatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Pick up from hotel sit back and relax your journey through the Balinese countryside to Bali ATV Quad Ride start point. Upon your arrival, the friendly staff greets you and puts you on your transportation of choice. Our experience instructor will carry out a full safety briefing before riding through rice field, plantation bamboo forest, jungle, river, villages and picturesque panorama.
If it’s more of challenge that you crave, our instructor will guide you through some of the most technical terrain our site has to offer,traverse seemingly impossible slopes, down hill and then use the full power of the bikes to ascend back to the up hill
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
After shower and change your cloth will drive you to Kintamani Volcano where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur. Your lunch will be serve at a delightfull restaurant breathtaking view of the active volcano and its creater lake.
Head to the village of Temen and lets to explore and walking tour in to the local coffee farm, stroll pas fragrant coffee, Fanila, fruits, spices, and others plantation and learn about how they are use and benecal benefit of the herbs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Drive to the terrace view of Tegalalang village the most beautiful view of rice terrace, meet the local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about subak a traditional and ecologically sustainable Irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits human and nature.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Heading to majestic royal palace of ubud was for the residence of the last King of Ubud ( Puri saren Agung ). Marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to se the traditional market and spend time checking out the crafts and souvenier from local artist. Then back to hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas either Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran area, and Bali Cruise Port in Benoa.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.