Bali Art Shopping and Culture Tour
Amazing Bali Shopping and Culture Tour is one of the most popular choice because along this tour you will gain amazing experience to see direct to the Factory on Balinese Traditional way. We create this amazing Shopping Tour and Culture special for the art collectors and for someone who like to get the best quality of the unique Balinese artwork as well.
Do Not Leave Bali before getting unique Balinese stuff. Because those will be your memories forever. After shopping, as optional the tour will be continued to visit water fall nature as well.
We offer flexibility of the Itinerary according to the customers preference as long as still in Ubud Area or in one direction.
Tour will be start at 9:00 AM
Places of interest will be visited during this tour:
• Tohpati Village which is well known as Batik Art
• Celuk Village which is well known for Gold and Silver Art
• Batuan Village For Painting and Batuan Temple
• Mas Village for Wood Carving Art
• Tegenungan Water fall.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air conditioning mini van
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance Fee in Tourism site.
- Entry/Admission - Puseh Batuan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tohpati Village, 12km From Kuta, Denpasar 80225 Indonesia
Tour will be start at 9:00 AM (Pick Up time in The main Lobby of your Hotel) direct to Tohpati Village which is famous for Bali’s Batik Center. Batik is a traditional form of painting fabric. They use dots and lines from wax to decorate the cloth. It is very impressive to watch. It would be impossible Bali’s Batik Centerto visit or live in Indonesia and not be exposed to one of the country’s most highly developed art forms, batik.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Celuk Village is one of the Bali’s major centre for goldsmiths and silversmiths,The main road of Jalan Raya Celuk is lined up with galleries and workshops. The gold and silver items crafted here are of high quality and feature unique and elaborate designs as the craftsmen are known for their skills .Almost all of the households in the village are homes to jeweler families and each Celuk villager possesses artistic skills in developing and executing intricate designs and varying patterns.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puseh Batuan Temple, Batuan Village near Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Batuan village is the most popular tourism site becauese of Beautifull Balinese Hindu's Temple which is called Batuan Temple and Balinese Artwork or Balinese paintings
Bali Batuan Temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree. It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. For over a thousand years, Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends and mysterious tales.
And if you really interest and understand about Balinese Artwork or Balinese Painting, this is the right place to get the best quality of painting.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
As last destination for this Trip, we will visit and enjoying nature of Bali in Tegenungan water fall.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This Tour is round trip, that is mean we pick up customers in the Hotel or accommodation where the customers stay. Meeting point will be In the main Lobby of your Hotel or Villa. Please mention the detail of your accommodation's name, address and contact number.Airports
- Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
- Benoa Bali Harbour
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The itinerary can be changed as long as in the same direction or Ubud Area according to your preference.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure the body temperature is not more than 37°C (around 98.6°F) Wash the hands before and after entering tourism site.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.