Bali Ancient Village & Temple Tour
This is a full day trip combining the best of culture and heritage of the island,along the way pass long stretches of beautiful and pristine rice paddies, travel along winding roads and marvel at breathtaking mountains,first stop at Pengelipuran village,then to Kehen temple beautiful Hindu temple,on the way to Mother Temple Besakih stop somewhere to having lunch,our last stop is Kerta Gosa was building for solving problem concerning with security,prosperity and justice of the KIngdom of Bali.
• Penglipuran - traditional and unique village - a living museum!
• Besakih - the mother temple - center of Hindu sacred and holiness.
• Lunch with a rice paddy and Mount Agung view
• Kertagosa - Court of Justice.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Kehen Temple
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran Bamboo Forest
- Entry/Admission - Puputan Klungkung Monument
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kehen Temple, Jl. Raya Bangli North part of Bangli City, Kintamani 80513 Indonesia
Kehen is a beautiful Hindu temple located in foothills, south part of Bangli Regency, about 45 Km from Denpasar town. Inside of this temple are, there is Panyimpenan Temple building keep 3 inscriptions which is relating to its contents and temple existence. It is strategically located in the high land, so we can see the beautiful view,the structure of Kehen Temple yard is arranged to have a terrace and it shows the existence of tradition megalithic. Continue as a symbol from the existence of mount that is one of the fertility sources.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Besakih Temple, Jl. Raya Besakih, Karangasem Indonesia
Besakih temple is very well-known as mother temple becasue layout and design Besakih is a very complex architecture venerating the holy Hindu trinity.Via a series of long stairwyas,the temple group ascends parallel ridges toward Gunung Agung,the honored birthplace of Bali deities,tantamount to heaven.The temple is continually enlarged as municipalities,regencies,and wealhy honored Brahman families add more sherines.In fact,each caste nad kin group as well as various sect.artisan guilds ,and aristocratic families,maintains its own temple inside the complex.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Penglipuran Bamboo Forest, Bangli Indonesia
It is quite different from other villages in general. This village stretches from the north to the south following the direction of the mountain. The village temple is located on the highest point and at the end of the village, nearly all the main houses still use the traditional roof of artistic bamboo blades with walls painted in natural colors like that of soil. And each compound consistently maintains the original design of the versatile bale see the uniform kori (entrance gate) this kind of structure is now widely with a bamboo roof you will be adopted for tourist accommodation. Reminded that it is a traditional village
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puputan Klungkung Monument, Jl. Raya Semarapura, Klungkung Indonesia
Kerta gosa was a building/place for solving problem concerning with security,prosperity,and justice of the kingdom of Bali.It was not known exactly who was the founder,but according to Candra Sengkela( a way of writing the year by using picture of animal of plant which represents certain figures),it had been in exist in the year of Caka 1622 or around the year of 1700 AD,when Dewa Agung Jambe governed the Kingdom of Semapura.Kerta Gosa was used to held a meeting by the regional kings throughout Bali where Hisa Excellecy The King of KLungkung gave his direction and decision concerning problem in accordance with the needs and the situation of the Kingdom of Bali.In April 28,1908,when Dutch’s soldier came to Klungkung,the Kingdom of Klungkung was conquered by the Dutch’s soldier.Since then ,klungkung was ruled by the Dutch and functioned as a court of justice.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are pick up from : Ubud,Legian,Kuta,Nusa Dua,Canggu,Sanur,Seminyak,Tuban,Jimbaran,Uluwatu,Kerobokan,Tanah lot,DenpasarPick up service not available if you hotel in : Amed ,Tulamben ,Lovina ,Pemuteran,Munduk,Candidasa,Sidemen,Padangbai.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- INTERNATIONAL TOURISTS WILL NEED TO BRING NEGATIVE TEST WHEN BALI REOPENS
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.