Bali Amazing Cycling Tour
Cycling is an interested activity in Bali and good way to see the real bali life. the best place for cycling is Kintamani, this area has cold weather and mountain views; Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
This cycling will start from kintamani area and finished in ubud village (from north to south; downhill)
Some awesome place you will explored during cycling, such as: natural landscapes (ricefields, orange farm, jungle, etc), traditional balinese daily life, traditional houses, balinese hindu temples, farmers and all these activities in ricefields, will be explained by our guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Breakfast - balinese food and available vegetarian
- Lunch - balinese food and availble for vegetarian
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free hotel pick up/drop only in ubud area. Please contact us for pick up other bali area
What's excluded :
- personal expanse
- alcoholic drink
between 08.30-09.00am: Morning pick-up at your hotel (free pick up ubud area)
9.15: Visit The Famous rice terraces and Visit coffee plantation and coffee processing
9.30: Car driving uphill, breakfast scenery in Active volcano Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
10.30: start ride downhill bikes in beautiful sights and attractions. Also Walking through the rice paddies An explanation of the process of planting rice.
13.00: finished cycling and lunch in a traditional Balinese family house.
13.45: back to hotel
- free hotel pick up/drop service only in ubud area
- please give us your contact number and hotel name
- please bring your: camera, some cash, sun cream, shoes/flip-flop, small backpack
- if your hotel not in ubud, please contact us and we can arranged your transport (extra cost)
• Dejulius Tour, Ubud Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
*note: - free hotel pick up/drop for ubud area- please give me your hotel details and room number- please contact us for other pick up area. we can arranged transport if your hotel not in ubud area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.