Bali All Inclusive: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples & Volcano
Bali All Inclusive Tour is the best Bali Full Day Tour Packages in Bali to Visit awesome rice terrace view, temple & Kintamani Village with breathtaking view of an active volcano and lake batur from the top. Is the most choices tour for opportunity the magnificent view of Mount Batur Volcano and the lake form Kintamani Village, never missed this trip opportunity to make your holiday more impressive one.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver with Professional guide, Round-trip hotel private transfer, Transport by private vehicle, Super comfort air conditioned, Private tour, Bottled water, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Take photo during vacation/tour.
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Entrance fee, Admission ticket, Alcoholic drinks, Personal expenses, Gratuities (optional), Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Ubud Monkey Forest The home of more than 600 long tailed macaques, Ubud Monkey Forest is a tropical green forest close to the center of Ubud. Inside the forest you can see a sacred temple sanctuary guarded by the monkeys.
Goa Gajah Temple : Well known as Elephant cave temple, the oldest temple located in south east of Ubud City . Visiting Goa Gajah Temple, we will allow to visit inside area of the temple and also visiting the inside part of the cave from main gate of Elephant Cave Temple.
Gunung Kawi : This is an 11th century temple and funerary complex that is spread across either side of the Pakerisan River. It comprises 10 rock-cut Chndi (shrines) that are carved into some 7 meter high (23 foot) sheltered niches of the sheer cliff face.
Tirta Empul: While many travelers agree Tirta Empul is one of the more commercial temples, with groups of sometimes aggressive street vendors lined around its exit, others say the traditional fountains, holy prayer sessions and opportunity to bathe in ancient fountains still makes this temple worth the trip.
Kintamani: The beauty of volcano view we will having lunch in Kintamani with view volano of course in case in in batur and lake batur from the restaurant.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace: Here you can see a typical scene in Bali: a rice terrace positioned in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants. This makes it the best sight of the Balinese countryside.
Coffee Plantation : Visit the coffee plantation where you’ll see, amonkig other things, the most expensive coffee in the world, called Luwak Coffee. This is a coffee made from an animal that eats the bean and digests it in its stomach. In the morning, the coffee will still be intact in the animal’s feces and collected to be processed to make the coffee. Enjoying this coffee in front of the Rice Terrace view will be an unforgettable experience.
Departure Point :Nusa Dua/Jimbaran Area, Sanur Area, Kuta Area, Ubud Area.
Departure Time :
08.30 – 08.45 AM : Nusa Dua/Jimbaran
07.45 – 08.00 AM : Sanur Area
08.00 – 08.15 AM : Kuta Area
08.15 – 08.30 AM : Ubud Area
Note: Make sure that you already at the hotel lobby
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.