Bali Activities - Ayung River Rafting
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES :
Air Conditioned in / out hotel Transfer
Welcome Drink (Tea or Coffee)
Safety Approved rafting equipment with word class stardards
Insurance coverage max. US$25.000.
Instruction by well trained profesional guides ( English & Japan ) whose proficient in Cardio Pulmonary
Resuscitation ( CPR )
Use of towel with changing room
Shower facilities with bath foam and shampoo
Buffet lunch at Telaga waja restaurant ( Enjoy the magnificent view from our restaurant )
What to Bring :
A change of clothes.
Sandal / rubber soled shoes.
Shorts / bathers & T-shirts.
Sun screen / hat.
Money / voucher ( for your Payment ).
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Insurance coverage
- Rafting Ticket
- Return In Out from Ayung Rafting to Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Ayung Bali Rafting
What's excluded :
- Ayung River Bali, a place for Ubud water rafting, can be considered as the best whitewater river rafting in Bali because very suitable for beginner and very appropriate for family activities. If you have visited Bali and for a few days you felt enough with sunbathing and had enough beach, then go to Ubud village. Also, from Ubud village, you will quickly access to Ayung River, one of the most famous whitewater rafting in Bali.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Where the Guest stay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.