Bali 2 Day Enduro Dirt Bike Tour
We start in Ubud and ride through some amazing rice fields heading north into rainforests hugging the base of the Batur Volcano. Inside the Batur crater we will be shredding some black volcanic sand before descending the northern slopes leading down to the coast near Tulamben where we stay the night at a beach resort.
The 2nd day will take the riders up towards Mount Agung and via a mix of volcanic trails and forest tracks we will make our way back to Ubud in the afternoon.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Safety Gear
- Bike & Fuel
- Free Adventure Riders shirt
- Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks
- Support Vehicle carrying luggage, spares and supplies
- Guide and Mechanic
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
What's excluded :
- Personal Travel & Accident Insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
Day 1: Ubud to Kintamani
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Amazing dirt bike riding in the black lava sand inside the volcanic crater.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Amazing area with lots of fertile farmland on the volcanic slopes.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Beach Dive Resort in Tulamben
Day 2: Tulamben past Agung towards Ubud
Stop At: Tulamben Beach, Tulamben Indonesia
We start the day at the beach, and head towards Mount Agung
Pass By: Mount Agung, Indonesia
See the mighty Agung volcano up close as we ride the savannah at the base of this might mountain.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Dumara Cafe, Jl. Raya Pengosekan, MAS, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests must be able to ride a motorcycle
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.