Bali : Undiscovered Gianyar
Discover Gianyar's tourism object that will make your day memorable. Visit Goa Rang-reng waterfall in Gianyar city, experience a purification ritual in Sebatu Holy Spring Temple, and explore Sukawati Hidden Canyon. Your private tour already include with lunch and entrance fee to tourism objects.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Travel insurance
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Rang Reng Cave
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
- Entry/Admission - Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
- Driver tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rang Reng Cave, Bakbakan, Gianyar 80515 Indonesia
Enjoy your day by discover Gianyar traditional villages, temples and waterfall. Explore the Goa Rang-reng waterfall, an unique view appears when the water runs through the rocks overgrown by moss, so that it appears between the black of stone, green of moss and clarity of water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
Then you will visit Sebatu Holy Spring, the beautiful and attractive Sebatu Temple exuding uniqueness can become your spiritual tourist destination. Hindus come here to perform ritual of "Melukat" or purification ritual. Not only Hindu or Balinese people come, but also by people from Kalimantan, Sumatra and Java. Even, many non-Hindu communities and foreign tourists also came here.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
Enjoy your lunch at the local restaurant with beautiful view of rice terrace. You can enjoy the coffee making process in the production of Luwak coffee at the local coffee plantation in Ubud. The Luwak coffee is made from coffee cherries which have been eaten and passed through the digestive track of the civet. In thi splace you can try some of beverage sample and get a cup of luwak coffee with only $5.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon, Jl. Sahadewa, Guwang, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Your next destination is Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon in Sukawati. The route to the canyon is a short 5 – 10 minutes walk along the shallow river, however some climbing over rocks are required to reach the canyon. You will also pass the river, which the depth and flow can vary significantly. Many part of the river are very shallow, but in some parts it seems to be much deeper.
Your tour is finished when the driver take you back to your South Bali Hotel. See you on your another trip.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all South Bali Hotel such as Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud area.Please write your hotel name and address if you can't find it on the list.Ports
- port of benoa
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.