Ayung River Whitewater Rafting and Ubud Arts Village Tour
You will enjoy the thrilling Bali Rafting at Ayung river and it will continue to join the Ubud Arts Village Tour, all of which will complete your wonderful holiday experience on this island. After rafting, enjoy an amazing Bali sightseeing tour to the villages of Ubud Arts where you can see the artist on their action, stop at Tegenungan Waterfall, then end with a stop in Batubulan village to watch the Kecak and Fire dance with Ramayana Story. This tour takes you with different experiences as the highlight of this package to the wonderful memory. Our professional driver also offers our best services to keep your trip pleasant together with a full private air conditioning car transfer in order to complete your pleasure on this tour.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar)
- All safety equipment for the rafting with insurance cover.
- Use of towels and shower facilities, Changing room and toilet facilities
- Private tour with fully air conditioned car, English speaking driver
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Rafting
- Entry/Admission - Mas Carving Center
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Denpasar, Denpasar, Bali
Morning pick up from your hotel with private transportation and accompanied by English speaking driver for the best Ayung Whitewater River Rafting.
Stop At: Ubud Rafting, Jl. Raya Kedewatan No.37, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Direct drive to Kedewatan Village near Ubud to join on Ayung Whitewater River Rafting adventure.Once arrived at the rafting base camp, you will welcome with warm smile with welcome drink and fill the registration form, keep your valuable at the locker then you will transfer to our rafting start point. Once your arrival at rafting start spot get all safety equipment outfit like helmet, life jacket, paddle etc then walk pass the rice fields and walk down stair to the river side.
Our guide or instructor will give a safety brief before we start the rafting adventure on the Ayung River Rafting. Then the rafting is begin with paddle, splash and thrill to the rhythm of the paradise river with around 11 km of exciting class II & III rapids, discover the cascading waterfall, stop at cliff carving and see some animals on the river side. After arrived at Finish point walk up to our base camp for shower and changes then enjoy the buffet Indonesian lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
An amazing Bali sightseeing tour to the villages of Ubud Arts where you can see the artist on their action.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Short stop for enjoy waterfall view and photograph.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
The village where you can find full of silver shop along the road side, at this village also can seen the silversmith on their action.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Batubulan, Batubulan, Sukawati, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Stop at Batubulan village to watch the Kecak and Fire dance with Ramayana Story.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels around Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.