Ayung River Rafting, Ubud Tour, Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Spend a day in the beautiful landscape and thrilling waterways that make Bali a must-see destination for adventure. This excursion takes you rafting past lush tropical forest on the Ayung River, and then explore the palace of Ubud's last King, Sacred Monkey Forest, stroll through the local art market, visits to An ancient temple complex of Pura Taman Ayun and experience Bali’s most photographed temple of Tanah Lot
• Exciting whitewater rafting adventure on Ayung River
• A visit to the sacred Monkey Forest of Ubud
• Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
• Ubud Market, selling traditional Balinese handicrafts & art
• Visit to Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi—Pura Taman Ayun
• Great photo opportunities at seaside Tanah Lot temple, and watch sunset from rocky headlands near temple
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live tour commentary in English
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Coffee or Tea
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- International safety standard Rafting equipment
- Personal insurance during on Rafting trip
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Clean towel
- Water resistant bags for your valuables
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Photo documentation on CD
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali Cheapest Tours, Denpasar 80361 Indonesia
Be picked up from your hotel and relax as you travel to the Ayung River in the Ubud region. Upon your arrival at starting point, you receive a complete training session, learning paddle techniques and safety information. Next, put on your rafting equipment and prepare yourself for a pulse-pounding white water adventure on the Ayung River. Feel the adrenaline as you ride through vortexes of swirling foamy water, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation over 33 spectacular rapids. After spending the morning navigating rushing rapids, enjoy a shower in comfortable facilities, followed by a delicious buffet-style lunch on the riverbank.
After shower and changing your clothes, continue trip to Ubud Monkey Forest is one of Ubud’s most popular attractions and must be visited during holiday in Bali. Also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal a natural forest sanctuary which is home to a horde of grey long-tailed macaques. Besides watching playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies, lazing along pathways or feeding on bananas, the site offers cool walks along paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest. Beautiful ancient temples with guardian statues covered in moss also feature throughout the forest.
Afterward, leave Ubud monkey forest drive to visit the majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung,marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market. Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local artists.
Next to Pura Taman Ayun located in Mengwi and was the area of royal temple which is built in the year 1634, a temple compound with lush gardens, water features, and beautiful renovated structures. Soak in the serenity of this moat-flanked water temple with its multi-tiered shrines, grassy courtyards, and lotus-dotted pools.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple, Bali’s most photographed temple. The temple is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides, and its really a beautiful when the sunset time. Snap a few priceless photos before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: • Hotel pickup & Drop off is available from most centrally located Denpasar, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud hotelsDates: See Availability
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Maximum age is 65 years
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part
- If you have heart problems or asthma, you should not participate
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Denpasar, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud hotels
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.