Ayung River Rafting, Kintamani Volcano Tour & Jungle Swing .
Go on Bali's top adventure of Ayung River Rafting - see the lush rainforest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
Strike your Instagram-worthy poses affront a stunning scenery of Kintamani Volcano Viewpoint
Learn from your guide about the Balinese way of life and the famous irrigation system at Tegallalang rice terrace.
Fly over the jungle, experience incredible views on Alas Harum Bali Swing and snap some incredible photos including Bird Nest, Glass Flooring, Dancing Bridge, and much more
Travel by private air-conditioned car with a friendly local tour guide/driver
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Transport by air condition 1 to 14 person
- All entry / admission are included
What's excluded :
- personal expanses
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Thrill as you race the Ayung River’s rapids on a raft and see the lush rainforest, stunning waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges in the surrounding areas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
The guide takes you into the highlands of Kintamani Volcano Viewpoint for a panoramic view of the forested ridges around the volcanic caldera of Mount Batur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Continue trip to explore the breathtaking beauty of the Tegalalang Rice Terraces is the most beautiful scenes of rice paddies in Bali, that located in the village of Tegalalang, the north side of Ubud.This place is perfect for Bali photo opportunity with its dramatic views. The vista sprawls down and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
At the end of the day will take you to Alas Harum Bali Swing which precisely located in one agrotourism location Luwak coffee with the name Alas Harum Agrotourism.
Get thrilling feelings, adrenaline rush, unforgettable experiences and unique pictures.
Imagine swinging and gliding on various spots over lush green forests, rice fiels, river valley, awesome cliff view and much more.After your swing ride you will have oppurtinity to try 7 kinds of tea and 7 types of coffee for free.And you get access to selfie spots for taking amazing pictures. Like a private terrace view, glass floor, bird nest, dancing bridge, the big curve of gorilla face and pekak brayut.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Celuk, Celuk, Bali
Bali Celuk Village is a traditional village at Ubud area, Celuk Village famous with the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which made by local people
Pass By: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Bali Mas Village is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. Mas Village is located in Ubud .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredWe do pick up our traveler and drop them back in to the hotel after we have finished our trip.Our cover area consist of : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Airport, Benoa Harbour, Ubud & uluwatu. Other pick up area please contact us for more detailPorts
- Padang Bai Port, Bali 80871, Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.