Ayung River Half-Day White Water Rafting Bali in Ubud
Experience the fun and thrills of a half-day whitewater rafting trip on Ayung River, the longest river on the island, located just 5km from Ubud village. The Ayung River is class II-III and may rise to class IV during rainy season. Ayung River Rafting offer different sensation and very challenging adventure, discover hidden waterfalls, swim in the pristine water and enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Ayung River with cliff carving, rice fields and some wild lifes. Your expert guide provides all necessary rafting equipment and paddling instruction for the 2-hour rafting trip, you simply bring clothes that can get wet. No experience needed for this fun and safe rafting excursion. Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned return hotel transfer (seat in coach)
- Complete safety rafting equipment with international standard
- Professionally trained and experience rafting guides
- Water resistant bags are provided for your valuable
- Complete changing room
- Shower facilities
- Indonesian Buffet Lunch
- Insurance covered USD 50.000
- Entry/Admission - Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
07.45-08.00 – Depart from hotel (pick up time subject on your hotel area)
09.30-09.45 – Arrived at Rafting Base camp, welcome drinks and registration
10.15-10.30 – Start the rafting (Rafting duration 1,5-2 hours)
12.15-12.30 – Reach the finish point. Having lunch after shower and changes.
13.30-14.00 – Transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 112 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.