Ayung Rafting and Combination Ubud Tour Packages
Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages to enjoy Bali Rafting packages tour in Ayung River. Places of interest will be visit during Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour is visit Ayung River for do Bali Rafting Activity and visit to Tegenungan Waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- You will enjoy the exciting Rafting and it is continued to join the Ubud Tour that are all completing your wonderful experience during vacation in this island. Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with different experiences as the feature of this package. Our professional Bali Tours Driver is always outstanding offer our best services to keep your convenience trip along with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour. Below is short description destination we will passed during Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour.
Bali Rafting Tour is one of the best Bali Rafting tour in northern part of Ubud with the beautiful and high riverbank. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river which is full of fun and pass the attractive and challenging rapids are the impressive Ayung Rafting experience on your vacation in Bali. Your Bali Rafting Tour adventure in the water will end at the finish point and enjoy the buffet lunch at the same time enjoy the nature of Ubud Bali. Taking shower and change clothes will be reserved to refresh your body.
Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Monkey Forest is small forest with monkey habitat and is very easy to find this place since it is located in the hearth of Ubud Village and it is just about 1 hour drive from Denpasar Town. The monkeys that live in this sanctuary are called Balinese macaques, also known as long tail macaques.
Ubud Royal Palace
Ubud Royal Palace is a residential house of Ubud king which is more known by the name of Puri Saren. In this Ubud palace, the Ubud king is leaving with his family and makes this palace as govermence center in the empire era. The houses are very beautiful with the strong Balinese ornaments and decorations that make it an ideal place to visit. Ubud has been a "royal town" for over a hundred years. Its princes, who bear the title "Tjokorda" or "Agung" still live in traditional palaces, called "Puris".
Ubud Market is the traditional markets in the center of Ubud Town and opposite with Ubud royal palace. Ubud Market is unfolding from west to easterly divided become two group with different purpose. There are two markets available at the same area those are one block at the Westside is for a traditional artistic market and another block located in the east as an everyday traditional fundamental market requirement.
Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour Itinerary
08.00 – Pick up from hotel
09.45 – Arrive at Starting Point
10.00 – Start for Bali Rafting Adventure
12.30 – Rafting finish and join the lunch
14.30 – Visit Ubud Royal Palace
14.45 – Visit Ubud Market
15.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
16.30 – Back to hotel
17.30 – Arrive at hotel
Departure Point :Drop to your Bali Hotel/Villa in Kuta,Legian,Seminyak,kerobokan,Jimbaran,uluwatu or Nusa Dua area
Departure Time :Nusa Dua/Jimbaran 07.30 – 7.45 am
Kuta, Legian,Seminyak 08.00 – 8.15 am
Sanur 08.30 – 8.45 am
Ubud 08.00 – 8.30 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people adult per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people adult on tour per booking using the mini bus /elf
- A maximum of 5 people adult on tour per booking using the small car
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.