Authentic Ubud Nature Walk
Take a trek with a specialist ‘farmer’ guide for an insider’s view into rural Balinese life.
Travel to Pejeng village situated on the outskirts of Ubud. Located between two rivers this small village is surrounded by rice paddies.
On arrival meet Nyoman, a local farmer who will be your expert guide during the trekking adventure. He will take you through his traditional village and show you the different types of houses and temples. As you walk through the tiered rice fields hear all about the subak system, an ancient irrigation system that has been in use since the 9th century.
Pass by farmers tending to their crops, women washing their clothes in the river, and children playing games with homemade toys. Stop for a cooling drink of fresh young coconut straight off the tree before enjoying a simple picnic lunch in traditional bale.
All the while Nyoman will regale you with stories and interesting anecdotes about village life giving you an in-depth insight into Balinese culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Entrance Fees
- English speaking guide
- Entry or admission fee
- Fresh coconut drink
- Hotel pickup/drop off all hotels in the Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Ubud areas
- Picnic Lunch
What's excluded :
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pejeng, Pejeng, Tampaksiring, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Just out from Ubud is Pejeng village, and it is here that you will meet Nyoman, a local farmer. He will take you through his long-established village and show you the different types of houses and temples. As you walk through the tiered rice fields hear all about the subak system, an ancient irrigation system that has been in use since the 9th century
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Nyoman & Nyoman, Jl. Pantai Bingin, Pecatu, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Pass by farmers tending to their crops, women washing their clothes in the river, and children playing games with homemade toys. Stop for a cooling drink of fresh young coconut before enjoying a simple picnic lunch in Nyoman’s traditional bundle.
All the while Nyoman will delight you with stories and interesting anecdotes about village life giving you an in-depth insight into Balinese culture and traditions.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is from all hotels and resorts in the Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Ubud areas.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Light clothes for this hot tropical climate are a must. Plenty of undergarments and socks as well as walking shoes for any adventures like temple viewing or jungle treks. A light sweater or jacket is also advisable for air-conditioned transportation or highland areas.
- Pick up will be before the actual tour commencement time (except Ubud area)
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.