ATV Quad Bike and White Water Rafting Experience in Ubud
Thrilling off-road route: experience Bali away from the crowds. See the spectacular views as you raft down Ayung River.
No experience necessary as we have full instruction provided. We also provide hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport.
Duration 6 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Returns transfer from hotel
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses and Dry cloths
- Picture of the activities
Begin your full-day adventure with pickup from your Bali hotel and transfer to the departure point by air-conditioned minivan. On arrival in Bongkasa Village, meet your guide and have some time to practice driving your ATV (quad bike) before the tour starts.
Spend the morning discovering jungle trails, rural villages, and plantations of Bali on an ATV tour, and follow your guide off-road through the rain forest and rice paddies. After working up an appetite, tuck into lunch at a local restaurant before transferring to the Ayung River for the second activity of the day.
In the afternoon, cruise along the thrilling rapids and see the waterfalls and scenic gorges of the Ayung River on a white water rafting excursion.
Finally, your tour ends with a return transfer to your hotel.
• Ubud Bali Atv Ride Real Adventure: All Inclusive, Ubud Indonesia
• Kedewatan, Kedewatan, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms