ATV & Bike Adventure Promo July 2020 (Buy Now, Visit Later)
via village rice fields to Lembah Jinn Waterfall, combining mountain bikes & Finn Komodo or using Fin Komodo only, no bike. The tour covers a total 24 km distance, 5 hours journey including 2 1/2 hours ATV driving, 1/2 hour plantation cycling.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited mineral water during tour, tea and fresh roasted coffee
- 11% Government Tax and services charge
- Safe and well maintained Fin- Komodo ATV vehicles
- Picnic lunch
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Return Transfer
Meet at 10.00 a.m. at Munduk Wilderness Base Camp for the day’s briefing and your introduction and safety preparations for driving the Finn Komodo. After a refreshing welcome drink, you will start a most exhilarating 2 hours buggy drive. The ride leads through dirt tracks passing the hills of Kayu Pandak, the challenging Devil’s rock, picturesque local plantations, and ends at The Green Circuit. Here you will enjoy a couple of rounds of racing fun to get your adrenaline pumping!
Departure Point :Munduk, Banjar, Buleleng Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7/27/2020 - 10/31/2020
7/27/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- - Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- - A Viator/Trip- Advisor confirmation booking will be sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- - The official ticket will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. Your body temperature not more than 37,5 degree celcius for enter destination in Indonesia 2. Wash hands needs when will start and after finished before go from the destination. 3.Your luggage will be checked by the security in destinations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.