Ancien Wisdom and Culture tour
pranasanti's tours, retreat and clases are tourists and travellers who want to do something a bit different and delve deep into bali's culture, magic and ancien wisdom.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - #free request for vegetarian or non-vegetarian food
- #tample overing for ceremony, sarong, hiking sticks
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
This tour is about connecting to the traditional culture and ancient wisdom of Bali.
Our morning starts with an invigorating one-hour trek to the peak of Mount Batur. Once ascended, we will take some time to sit and watch the sunrise light up spectacular views of Bali. We may see the magical mist hovering over the fertile fields and lake of the Batur valley. Together, we will spend time in meditation and experience the power of silence whilst being immersed in the crisp, clean mountain air, leaving us refreshed and ready to eat our lovingly breakfast.
As we descend down, we will be shown a variety of medicinal herbs and plants in their natural growing habitat, and the wisdom each one holds will be explained. Once we reach Batur Lake a local fisherman will take us by boat to the Lake Temple.
Upon arrival at the temple we will be able to make an offering of heartfelt prayers wishes and intentions while receiving blessings from the Priest. After this we will have a leisurely drive back to Ubud, enjoying the views of natural Bali and opportunities to buy fresh fruit from our local farmers!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick our guestes up to their hotels around ubud, but outsides ubud the travelers sould paid for extra charge
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for female travelers on her period times
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.