An Evening of Bali Traditional Dance
No visit to Bali would be complete without seeing some of the island's many colourful dances. We take you to view 3 of the most famous dances:
- Sanghyang (Trance) Dance is traditionally performed as an exorcism to promote peace and health within a village.
- Kecak (Monkey) Dance, performed by a group of at least 50 men who dance in a circle around a blazing torch.
- Fire Dance, where the dancer becomes entranced and is able to dance on hot coals without feeling pain.
On completion of the performance your guide shall be happy to drop you at one of the many local restaurants close to your hotel- most restaurant will provide you with a complimentary return transfer to your hotel. Please not dinner is not included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- 1-hour dance performance
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sahadewa Barong Dance & Fire Dance
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- See three hypnotizing dances performed during your evening experience; relish the electric atmosphere of the Kecak (Monkey) Dance as you see 50 men brandish blazing bamboo torches and telling the story of Prince Rama and his courageous rescue of a kidnapped princess. Watch performers become entranced and step over smoldering coals without feeling pain during the Fire Dance, and then see the convulsive choreography of the Saghyang (Trance) Dance, a traditional dance originally performed as an exorcism.
Departure Point :Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.