Amed 1 Day Diving Trip - For Certified Diver
Observe the beautiful coral gardens, underwater pyramid and diverse marine life in Amed Bay!
Located on the northeast coast of Bali, Amed is home to some of the most vibrant dive sites in the island of Bali such as Jemeluk Bay and Gili Selang. This site has excellent visibility with minimal currents, making it suitable for divers of all levels and ages. Amed has a wide range of sightings that includes coral gardens, macro life, drop-off points and even man-made corals in the shape of pyramids.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 dives
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- PADI Instructors or Divemaster
- Dive in small group, maximum 3 divers per Divemaster or Instructor
- Emergency Oxygen and First Aid ready
- Towel, snacks, lunch, Tea/Coffee/Soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Underwater photography or videography camera available for rent
- Nitrox provided on demand
This dive spot is great for finding macro life that is teeming with seahorses, ghost pipefish, frogfish, crabs, shrimps and generous amounts of nudibranch. In addition, keep an eye out for turtles and reef sharks that are often seen roaming in the deeper parts of the dive site.
This Japanese Wreck in Amed is a dive site that is located in shallow waters and just off the beach in Lipah Bay. It is within close proximity to Gili Selang where the waters provide rich nutrients to the marine life around the wreck. The site is home to a large array of gorgonian fans, sponges and marine life. Its relatively shallow terrain and short distance from the shore makes this dive site suitable for divers of all levels and ages.
This dive site is recommended for experienced or veteran divers, as the currents are exceptionally strong and unpredictable. Consequently this makes for a fun and challenging dive for experienced divers.
• Amed Beach, Tulamben Village, Kec Kubu, Karangasem Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel transfers from/to dive center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.