Amazing Ubud Tour Package I - Incl. entrance tickets
This half-day tour package is made for those who want to see the Ubud culture and its unique art processes of Traditional Balinese MasterPieces souvenir show in the houses as their work-shop, in the heart of Ubud village.
Starts your tour by watching Barong and Keris dance performance at Batubulan town, then visit Celuk art village where the local people from generation to generation making the best of Gold and Silver works with vary of designs.
Visit one of the famous Ubud’s painters who play the canvas with unique colors.
Then visit Kemenuh Wood sculpture to learn the way of making great wood carving and see the variety of woods.
Visit the authentic Batik maker in Batubulan village.
Get the factory fares if you wish to shop.
Lunch is available in the middle of Ubud rice field.
Try Ubud famous “Grilled or Fried Crispy Duck set menu”
After Lunch, visit ancient Goa Gajah Temple in Bedahulu village.
Visit Tegenungan Waterfall in Gianyar.
per adult from
What's included :
- *Free entrance and visiting Coffee Garden to see the traditional processing of making Bali coffee.
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottled mineral water in car for every guest.
- Full air conditioned Private car or *mini bus for group booking
- Parking fees
- Tol road fees
- Entrance tickets to Barong Dance, Goa Gajah Temple & Tegenungan Waterfall &
- Entry/Admission - Barong & Kris Dance
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- Entry/Admission - Ikat Batik
What's excluded :
- Lunch (available in Ubud rice-field local restaurant to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Batubulan, Batubulan, Sukawati, Gianyar Regency, Bali
See the old town of Stone Carvings
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Visit the most unique building of UC Silver.
Learn the way of making Silver and Gold craft and arts from generation to generation.
Join a free educational tour with the master of silver.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barong & Kris Dance, Jambe Culture Village, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Watching magnificent Barong and Keris Dance performance.
Admire the unique and traditional way of Balinese life by watching the show.
Take pictures with the dancers after the show.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Located at the Tegenungan Kemenuh village, in Gianyar, North from the capital Denpasar and close to the artist village of Ubud.
It is one of the few waterfalls in Bali that is not situated in highlands or mountainous territory. The amount and clarity of the water at the site depends on rainfall but it contains green surroundings with fresh water that can be swum in. The waterfall includes varying highs that can be climbed after the descent down stairs to reach it. This attraction also features a viewing point to the jungle and waterfall at the main entrance.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
The temple is characterized by menacing faces that are carved into the stone – whose purpose is assumed to be the warding off of evil spirits. The primary figure was once thought to be an elephant, hence the nickname Elephant Cave. Other sources state that it is named after the stone statue of the Hindu God Ganesh (characterized by having the head of an elephant) located inside of the temple.
Although the exact origins of the cave are uncertain, it is believed to have been built as a place for spiritual meditation.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Kemenuh, Kemenuh, Sukawati, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Visit one of the most talented wood sculpture.
Learn and have an educational tour of how to make the unique wood arts.
Watch the masters, see the best woods.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ikat Batik, Monkey Forest Street Indigo, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Learn and study the unique way of making Batik and Tenun Ikat.
Batik is an Indonesian technique of wax-resist dyeing applied to whole cloth. This technique originated from Java island.
Batik is made either by drawing dots and lines of the resist with a spouted tool called a tjanting or by printing the resist with a copper stamp called a cap.
The applied wax resists dyes and therefore allows the artisan to colour selectively by soaking the cloth in one colour, removing the wax with boiling water, and repeating if multiple colours are desired.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* The tour starts every day at 08.00 – 08.30 AM from your hotel.* We provide free pick up and drop off direct from/to your hotel in certain areas only: Denpasar, Canggu, Jimbaran, Krobokan, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tabanan, Tanjung Benoa, Tanah Lot, Ubud, Uluwatu & Umalas
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.