Amazing Trekking on the Mount Batur Caldera watching a beautiful sunrise + Lunch
The Batur caldera has been called one of the most beautiful in the world, and locals often refer to this trip as ‘trekking with the gods’. Once at the top of the caldera wall you really do feel as though you are in a sacred space where the peaks of mountains break out above the clouds, the the ocean spreads out on one side and the lake on the other, and the rising sun paints everything in vivid orange and yellow hues.
Make this activity the first choice, you will get an unforgettable experience. BOOK NOW
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off
- Entrance fee
What's excluded :
Once get to the top you’ll be blown away by the incredible panoramic views that the rising sun reveals. Look to the left and you will see the rugged peak of Mount Agung, Bali’s most sacred mountain, as well as the ocean and coastline of East Bali. Look to the right and you will see the cone of Mount Batur and the crater lake below. On a clear day you can also see all the way to Mount Rinjani on Lombok and the Gili islands.
• Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking, Jl. Songan, Songan A, Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup sharingPickup 2.30 am : Kuta, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Nusa Dua Pickup 3 am : UbudPorts
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up 2.30 am : Kuta, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Nusa Dua
- Pick up 3 am : Ubud area
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.