Amazing Jatiluwih UNESCO Rice Terrace Cultural Heritage Tour
It's great opportunity we offer to see the beautiful rice terrace and enjoy the view of sunset at Tanah Lot Temple or most known as Sea Temple. Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Cultural Heritage Tour will visit places of interest such as Taman Ayun Temple is beautiful temple in Mengwi regency, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace with breathtaking view of rice paddy, this rice terrace is the biggest rice paddy in Bali. And visit the Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea, this temple is the most visit during sunset time, due the view was unbelievable was amazing, is great moment you don’t want to missed.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun in Balinese language, meaning a beautiful garden. Sights of Taman Ayun Temple has beautiful views. Its charm comes from the pond that surrounds the temple building complex, which is above the land covering an area of 4 hectares. From a distance the pond look like rings of water, so the temple building is visible above the water. The beautiful landscape is increasingly complete with the growth of lush trees and flowers around temple building.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jatiluwih, Jatiluwih, Bali
Jatiluwih rice terraces are one of the best tourist attractions in Tabanan with beautiful views of rice terraces with more wide than other rice terrace in bali. Jatiluwih village is famous as a tourist place with the beauty of rice terraces that still use the traditional rice field irrigation system of Bali. Jatiluwih Village has been established by UNESCO as World Cultural Heritage (WBD) since June 29, 2012 because it has unique and characteristic in its agricultural system that is by using the concept of philosophy of Tri Hita Karana (philosophy about the balance between human with human beings, human with nature.)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple is iconic tourism island of Bali. In addition one of the famous tourist destinations on the island of Bali that the mandatory visit. almost every day, sights Land-Lot always crowded with tourists visit. Tourist activities in the area of Tanah-Lot, most will be streets, photographs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travellers around Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Bali goverment regulations : Foreign tourists are required to wear masks when doing outdoor activities or will be subject to the following sanctions: - Postponement of administrative services and a fine of IDR 1 Million for the first offense - Deportation for breaking the second time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.