Amazing 5 Star Mason Adventure Rafting-Lunch-Tirta Empul Temple-Ubud-Private Car
Package Private Tour we offer to you
5 Star Mason Adventure Afternoon Rafting, Tirta Empul Temple ,Ubud Market, Ubud Palace and Agritourism.
Never missed the beauty of Bali nature has offer. Our friendly Bali Tour Driver always give the best service during the tour with ride the private car.
Our professional tour driver service with a typical Balinese smile. Make this tour package your choice. You will get an unforgettable personal experience. BOOK NOW
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Driver
- Hot shower
- Charge room
- all admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Mason Adventure Rafting
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mason Adventure Rafting, Desa Melinggih Kelod, Payangan, Ubud, Melinggih, Payangan, Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
5 Star Mason Adventure Afternoon Rafting
Get wet and wild with the pioneers of Bali’s adventure industry, and enjoy a thrilling and scenic journey along the enigmatic Ayung River in Ubud. Featuring Bali’s longest white water rafting trip and exclusively providing the only premium experience available on the island from start to finish; including the best facilities, equipment, safety, food and service.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Visiting Ubud Market And Ubud Palace where the existence is not far different from other markets available in the tourism area. Ubud Market as a society economics center of Ubud and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren. The market is unfolding from west to easterly divided become two group with different purpose. There are two markets available at the same area those are one block at the Westside is for a traditional artistic market and another block located in the east as an everyday traditional fundamental market requirement. Ubud Market is opened every day about at 08:00 until 18:00, even some from them still open until nighttime. While the traditional market for the fundamental requirement is opened everyday at 06:00 - even before that there is morning market started at 04:00 morning.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Next Event Visiting Tirta Empul Temple is built around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. For more than a thousand years, Balinese worshipers have been drawn to Tirta Empul Temple whose sacred spring is said to have been created by Indra and to have curative properties. The tradition continues almost unchanged at the temple today.Over 1000 years old, the temple and its two bathing places have been used by the people for good health and prosperity because of the spring water's curative powers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Visiting coffee, chocolate and spice plantations and while drinking coffee and ginger tea, while enjoying a natural village atmosphere, it's free
If there is a place that you do not want to visit, immediately talk with the driver to continue the next trip. the satisfaction and comfort of your trip is our goal
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time 7.30 am at nusa dua, jimbaran, uluwatu, seminyak, sanur, canggu, tanah lot, ubud areaPorts
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 8.30 am at nusa dua, jimbaran, uluwatu, seminyak, sanur, canggu, tanah lot, ubud area
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.