All Inclusive Tanah Lot Temple Sunset Tour
Admire the sunset over the sea at Tanah Lot Temple and soak up the magic of one of Bali’s beloved UNESCO World Heritage Listed Sites. Stroll around the temple grounds, learn about Balinese culture, and visit authentic local markets on this 10 hour tour.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bedugul, Bedugul, Baturiti, Bali
Bedugul – Ulun Danu Temple
The Ulun Danu Temple is both a famous picturesque landmark and a significant temple complex located on the western side of the Beratan Lake in Bedugul, central Bali. The whole Bedugul area is actually a favorite cool upland weekend and holiday retreat for locals and island visitors alike from the southern and urban areas, as it is strategically located, connecting the island’s north and south.
Pass By: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple
Taman Ayun Temple is situated in Mengwi Village of Badung District, around 18 km to the west of Denpasar. It is a very beautiful temple, as the name tells (Taman Ayun means temple in a beautiful garden). In addition to its beauty, Taman Ayun Temple is also considered to have historical values, which makes the regional government of Bali suggests the UNESCO in 2002 that this temple is included in World Heritage List.
Pass By: Tanah Lot, Tanah Lot, Bali
Tanah Lot means “Land in the Sea” in the Balinese language. Located in Tabanan, about 20 kilometres (12 mil) from Denpasar, the temple sits on a large offshore rock which has been shaped continuously over the years by the ocean side.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup 8.30 am
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.