All Inclusive Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon with Lunch
This activity is good for first time snorkeling. We will conduct our activities in the east part of Bali : 1. Visit Blue Lagoon for first snorkeling spot. 2. Tanjung Jeun for second Snorkling spot. 3. Bias Tugel Beach to Relax and enjoy beauty of secret beach. 4. Coffee break at coffee plantation to know how they process Balinese traditional coffee and herbal tea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - We will provide Asian food for your lunch
- Bottled water - We will provide bottle of water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Rental Sunbed at Bias Tugel beach
- Personal expenses
The first trip is Blue Lagoon Beach, where you will have free time to snorkel for about an hour to see beautiful coral reefs, marine life, clown fish and surgeon fish for tuna, turtles and reef sharks if we are lucky. After 1 hour snorkeling at blue lagoon beach we will go to another spot that place call Tanjung Jepun for another 1 hour. From here explore the coral reef, hoping to see cuttlefish, angel fish, beef fish and moray eels. After that we will go to bias tugel beach. Bias Tugel Beach is a small bay with a 130-metre stretch of white sand beach where you can’t take time to relax and enjoy the beauty of the beach. Then we visit coffee plantation where you are shown the process of make traditional Balinese coffees and you can taste for free.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Will be free pick up around Ubud, Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta, Legian, Sanur and candidasa.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.