All Inclusive: Gate of Heaven Eastern Bali Tour
Bali is a piece of paradise in the world will give wonderful stories to us. Bali not only offers the culture and the places, but also the valuable local wisdom. Visit places of interest in eastern part of Bali Islands with professional Balinese Tours Driver as your guide. East Bali Tour will visit tourist destination like Lempuyang Temple or locally known as the Lempuyang Luhur Temple Complex deserves to be called as the Gate of Heaven. Tirta Gangga is a beautiful garden with water fountain and fish pond surrounds. Tenganan Traditional Village Is a traditional Balinese country side with unique cultures and social life. Goa Lawah Temple is a Balinese Hindu cave temple where thousands of bats have a nest inside of this cave, East Bali Tour is exploring the tourist destinations in east part of Bali with unique of local society life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop off (*selected area)
- Entrance ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Desa Tenganan
What's excluded :
- Meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The Lempuyang Luhur Temple Complex is a holy site for the followers of Hindu teachings that is located in Karangasem regency. In particular, the followers of Hindu teachings worship Ida Sanghyang Widhi Wasa who is realized as Icwara in the temple complex. The temple complex is believed to maintain natural balance in the universe.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The water palace of Tirta gangga park was built in 1948 by King Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem, This palace has been shaped in the form of a beautiful water garden and it is located near a natural spring. This spring wells up under a hugh banyan tree which stands at the foot of a hill. At the top of this hill stands a village temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Desa Tenganan, Kecamatan Manggis, Karangasem Indonesia
Which retains its ancient pre-Hindu customs through a strong code of non-fraternization with outsiders. This village is much referred by cultural literature science of Tenganan Pegringsingan, which is very famous in the island. It own very unique local community life pattern which is one example of Bali Aga Village cultures (Hindu Prehistoric) and different with other countryside in plain of Bali. Nowadays, this village has been appointed as a place for tourist destination which can present the attractive and unique matters which able to add the variation of object and fascination for tourist to come.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* Hotel pickup and drop off in Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.