Airport Transfer to Amed, Tulamben or Lovina
The price listed is per car, and can be boarded by max. 4 passangers per car with luggages. This service is specifically for airport pick up and drop to Amed, Tulamben and Lovina. We will pick you up with an experienced driver who understand the road to avoid traffic jams that might be found on the way to your hotel.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- One-way private airport transfer to Amed,Tulamben and Lovina area
What's excluded :
- Our driver will wait for you at the airport arrival terminal 30 minutes before the flight arrives. He will meet and greet you with printed sign name of your name on it.
Afterward our driver will immediately take you to the hotel, with an estimated time of approximately 3 hours to Amed harbor approximately 3.5 hours to Tulamben or Lovina.
Departure Point :Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
We provide airport pick-up transfer services to Tulamben or to your hotel around Amed. Your driver will greet you with a printed name-sign as soon as you enter into the arrival hall, help with your luggage and take you to your hotel in a comfortable car.
AirportsBali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :7/14/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday: 05:00 PM - 10:00 PM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 07:30 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Tulamben, Kubu, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.