Afternoon Downhill Cycling Tour
discover the cultural splendours and rugged beauty of the north bali or countryside in ubud .We show you a Bali other visitors never see and our experienced guides explain this amazing culture and the relationship the Balinese have with their beautiful island.We’ll also visit the rice fields there you can learn how a farmer cultivates his fields we’ll see the process of plowing the fields and planting into crops and in Bali there’s a system of water for the rice what we call SUBAK they have to sell and what’s left over to eat everyday
Every village in Bali we have community is called a (banjar). It is a society that unites the village. In the early days when the Balinese people still relied on their natural resources from agriculture, particularly rice, After we explore the countryside in Ubud, and also we’ll serve you a Balinese meal that you’ve probably never tried before in between rice, tofu, chicken Sate, fried noodles. Chicken stew and dessert is a fruit we grow in Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return journey from your hotel to our starting point in an air-conditioned car
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- balinese Lunch
- mineral water during cycling
- use of bicycle and helmet
- professional and friendly guide english speaking
- rain poncho
- Balinese fruits
What's excluded :
We start our tour by picking you up from your hotel and we drive you to our restaurant, for Balinese lunch overlooking rice terraces. Next. We drive you to the Balinese plantation. We’ll learn about what the farmers are growing in Bali, and locally produce balinese beverages. and we’ll see the process of making luwak coffee. Next, we drive you to our starting point of the main afternoon cycling tour. We travel mainly along small village roads and almost entirely downhill. We cycle downhill around 2,5 – 3 hours with a lot of cultural information, and you’ll enjoy the stunning Balinese rural landscape as it should be enjoyed without the hassle of other tourists. Our aim is to show you a Bali that other tourists only dream of; untouched by tourism. We stop off at several points of interest throughout the route, including a large temple and a traditional Balinese home. We stop at lush rice paddies and give you plenty of photo opportunities, especially during our short walk through a rice field during which, if we are lucky, we will see farmers harvesting rice. After finishing our cycling tour, we dropped you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
free pick up areaUbud :11 amseminyak : 10 amsanur :10 amkuta :10 amcanggu :10 amnusa dua 9:30 amjimbaran :9:30 am
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.