Advanced Cycling Adventure above Ubud: Jungle Trek/Bali Waterfall/Hidden Canyon
Dear fellow cyclist,
we know how much you're missing sports activities on your vacation in Bali and that you need your dose of nature. Your wish to be taken away from tourist crowds, traffic and beach chaos can be granted immediately. We’ve got you covered by daily discovering new remote cycling and trekking routes, perfect for safe movement and active relaxation. You're kindly invited to join us on this unforgettable tour, combining cycling and trekking. Our focus is set on healthy living and activities in nature with a pinch of local culture and cuisine.
Just come along and treat yourself with what you deserve.
Let’s go riding bicycles together!
We are fluent in English. Guidance in German, Slovenian and Serbo-Croatian is also available upon request.
Do you have any wishes or requirements? Custom tours are also available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- New quality 27.5" mountain bikes with suspension, quality cycling helmets,...
- Snacks - Welcome drink: fresh coconut water; Snacks: local pastries, fresh tropical fruit tasting at a traditional market
- Lunch - Tasty lunch at a local warung (restaurant) with a magnificent view of the rice field.
- Bottled water - Plenty of water available along the route for hydration.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Sun glasses, Sun screen, Swimming suit or shorts, Towel, Cycling/trekking clothes and footwear
- Money (for extra expenses, e.g.: souvenirs)
-transport from your accommodation, welcome coconut water drink, local pastries
-a short lecture on bicycle performance
-cycling ascent to the waterfalls along quiet roads with a breathtaking panorama
-jungle trek in lush tropical vegetation towards waterfalls
-refreshment in a small pool, and stroll through the hidden canyon (if the water level allows it)
-short dirt trail across the rice field to the rice temple
-cycling ascent to the highest point in the village of Tampaksiring (534m)
-stop at the grand sculpture of rice goddess Sri Dewi made of bamboo mesh, tropical fruit tasting at a traditional market
-lunch at a local restaurant with rice field view
-visit coffee plantation for swing over 200m deep jungle valley (optional with small extra charge)
-13km descent to Ubud
-cycling 2km through the hustle and bustle of the city to endpoint
-goodbye and a transfer to your hotel.
In total, we will cycle 28km, ascend 470m and walk 1.5km. The tour is suitable only for healthy people of medium or good physical fitness who are able to cycle and walk uphill in a warm environment.
The tour is of a private nature, with a maximum number of participants up to 5 people.
• Tampaksiring, Tampaksiring, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time confirmation by phonecall.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cycling route: 28 km long (in total); Ascend: 470 m; Walking: 1.5 km. Our tour is suitable only for healthy people of medium or good physical fitness who are able to cycle and walk uphill in a warm environment.
- Minimum required height for participants is 155 cm.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.