3-hour Small-Group Food Tasting Walking Tour of Denpasar
Denpasar city, is the capital city of Bali province, Indonesia that was originally a center of Badung kingdom, which was conquered by the Dutch in 1906. Nowadays, Denpasar become a member of the OWHC (Organization of World Heritage Cities) possesses a variety of cultural traditions that must be preserved, including food.
Monday to Saturday
Morning session 10am to 1pm
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 hours of authentic and traditional Balinese culinary exploration
- Food tasting at 5 places (more than enough to make you full)
- Small group capacity (max. 8 people per guide)
- Local Foodie Buddy (English and Indonesian speaking)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Other entrance fees and expenses such as other meals, drinks, and shopping unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel transfer by car
- Tips and gratuities
- Denpasar city, also known as Kota Denpasar, is the capital city of Bali province, Indonesia. Denpasar city was originally a center of Badung kingdom, which was conquered by the Dutch in 1906. Nowadays, Denpasar become a member of the OWHC (Organization of World Heritage Cities) possesses a variety of cultural traditions that must be preserved, including food.
This walking food tour offers the experience to see the old city of Denpasar and learn more on its history from time to time. It begins from sampling Balinese coffee in one of the oldest Balinese coffee shops and continues with enjoying several Balinese dishes from traditional meals savored by locals to foods popular with Balinese locals today.
During the three-hour walking food tour, you can enjoy a variety of signature Balinese delicacies in five different places. In which, one of the dishes is a legendary Balinese food that is much cherished by the people of Bali. At the same time, you will also be enlightened about stories of Balinese culture by our local Foodie Buddy.
Itinerary of Food Tastings:
Exploring the old city of Denpasar
Rice cake and Ayam Betutu (Traditional Balinese Roasted Chicken)
Traditional Balinese satay
Legendary Balinese suckling pork
Popular traditional Indonesian dessert
Departure Point :Bhineka Jaya (Kopi Bali), Jl. Gajah Mada No.80, Dauh Puri Kaja, Kec. Denpasar Utara, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80111, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable and relax clothing
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegan and vegetarian option available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.