3 Days 2 Nights Fabulous Ubud
Ubud lies 36 kilometers from the Luxury peninsula island in Nusa Dua on southern coast. The name for this royal village is derived from the Balinese word " Ubad" (medicine), the moniker of a herb with healing properties which grows along the nearby Oos River.
Well known as the center of traditional craft, painting and dance, Ubud is famous the heart of Bali. Surrounding by rainforest and rice paddy terrace, dotted with Hindu's temple and shrine, Ubud is located among most famous Bali's lanscape.
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Enjoying your airport pick from experienced and friendly tour guide that will give you a short brief information about Bali and your destination Town" Ubud", accompanied with a smiley driver you will be dropped to the one of the best resort in Ubud area.
Welcoming to Agung Raka Resort and spa, our chosen accommodation for your fabulous stay.Enjoy your break free time, and we will meet again tomorrow.
The next day will be began by visiting the temple of Batuan village, continued by visiting painting gallery and museum.
Tegalalang rice field village is our next destination, the beautiful landscape with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank.
Sun is going up, it is time to depart from Tegalalang to Ubud centre, to visit Ubud King palace , a center of governance in the empire era.
it is afternoon, and it is your free time to having fun shopping in Ubud market before going back to your accommodation.
Departure Point :* Ubud* Pura Batuan* Art Painting Gallery* Tegalalang village* Puri Saren Ubud
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.