1 Day Nusa Penida Tour (East Tour)
This tour 1 day Nusa Penida Trip is most in demand by domestic and foreign tourists because there is no need to stay overnight in Nusa Penida, leaving in the morning and returning in the afternoon on the island of Bali where you stay like Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud. This tour will visit the most exotic tourist sites in Nusa Penida, so it's no wonder tourist attractions in Nusa Penida are the most favorite destination for tourists.
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fast Boat Tickets from Sanur - Nusa Penida (p.p)
- Private vehicles (not combined with other participants/groups) and guided by a tour guide driver.
- Donation/ticket for admission to tourist attractions.
- Lunch at BTM Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Atuh Beach
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Beach
- Entry/Admission - Rumah Pohon "Tree House"
What's excluded :
- Transportation from Hotels to Sanur Beach and vice versa.
- Accommodation / Lodging.
- Food / Drink during the tour
- Tipping for porters, guides, drivers.
- Flight ticket and Airport Tax.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atuh Beach, Banjar Pelilitan, Desa Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
Atuh Beach or Pantau Atuh is a hidden beach on the remote southeast coast of Nusa Penida island. This beach is surrounded by magnificent green cliffs, while various limestone formations surround it, adding to the beauty of the area. The white sand beach itself can be accessed through specially constructed stairs, or you can try narrow tracks along the steep cliff surface if you feel like adventuring. This beach is great for relaxing with spectacular panoramas. However, the beaches cannot swim.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Diamond Beach, Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
The charm of Nusa Penida Island in Bali is endless. Various interesting natural tourist destinations can be found here. One of them, Atuh Beach, is a white sand beach that has been visited by many domestic and foreign tourists. But if you visit Atuh Beach, don't forget to stop by the beach which is located not far from there called Diamond Beach. Diamond Beach is in one area with Atuh Beach.
As the name implies, Diamond Beach offers a view of karst cliffs with tapered shapes resembling gems. To reach this white sandy beach, you have to go down a stone staircase that has been equipped with a safety fence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rumah Pohon "Tree House", Pejukutan, Nusapenida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Tree Houses (Tree Houses) in Nusa Penida have become one of the most popular tourist attractions and one of the most popular places to stay! It is perched on a mountain in the corner of Seribu Island (Seribu Island) near Atuh Beach.
The Molenteng Tree House is still in Atuh Area. The island of Nusa Penida has an underwater beauty and its beaches also have a beautiful panorama from the top of the tree house. From the top of the Batu Molenteng tree house, visitors can see stunning and enchanting scenery. The waves that hit the small islands, the expanse of oceans and cliffs soared as well as rows of hills looked very beautiful.
Many visitors say this place has a panorama of beauty similar to Raja Ampat in Papua. Therefore in addition to seeing awesome sights, this place is often used for the purpose of taking selfies and capturing moments with family and friends and or special people to share on social media visitors who come.
This Tree House is at an altitude facing directly to Atuh Beach. This location makes the Batu Molenteng Tree House an attraction for tourists who want to visit. The location of this tree house is a bit extreme and challenging, which is located on a tree that is not too big but has many branches and the trees are cut down, leaving little leaves. There is a neatly arranged wooden staircase and mine rope as a handle to make it easier for visitors to enter the tree house.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Banjar nyuh harbour, Ped, Nusapenida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Sanur Beach HarbourAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Banjar Nyuh
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/27/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.