1 DAY Kecak Dance Appreciation at Uluwatu Temple & Taman Ayun Temple / Private Tour 12 Hours] Superb View of Nature Baharais Terrace etc. ️ With English / Japanese driver
Watch the fantastic Kecak Dance set against the setting sun of the breathtaking Uluwatu Temple.
Reset the usual scenery‼誘 Invite you to a fantastic world.
Enjoy the most beautiful "Taman Ayun Temple" in Bali
A temple meaning a beautiful garden designated as a World Cultural Heritage.
As the name suggests, the temple has a sacred atmosphere in a vast, beautifully landscaped garden.
A must-see tourist spot in Bali.
In addition, we will guide you to the beautiful scenery of nature, “Baja Rice Terrace”.
It is a private tour only for customers. You can arrange tours freely!
""" Schedule """
▶▶▶ 09: 00am Pick up at hotel
▶▶▶ Luwak coffee (only for those who wish)
▶▶▶ Local markets and traditional crafts (only those who wish)
▶▶▶ Taman Ayun Temple
▶▶▶ Baja Rice Terrace
鑑 Watching Uluwatu Temple with Kecak & Fire Dance
到 着 Arrive at hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gasoline cost
- English or Japanese driver
- Roundtrip transportation to hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Please pay the temple entrance fee, toll fee, dance appreciation fee, souvenirs, etc. by yourself.
- Dinner - Please pay for the food and drink you ordered.
- Lunch - Please pay for the food and drink you ordered.
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bali, Bali
[09:00 am We will pick you up at the hotel]
Areas covered: Nusa Dua, Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud
If you wish, we will guide you to "Luwak Coffee Garden".
Visit the roasting process in a coffee garden.
You can sample various kinds of coffee and tea while admiring the view of the beautiful rice terrace.
You can also drink Indonesian rare coffee "Luwak Coffee" at a convenient price.
"Luwak coffee" is a coffee made by roasting undigested coffee beans emitted from musk feces. Also known as "phantom coffee".
Please try this opportunity!
You can also swing on a large swing in the rice terrace! (Extra charge)
It is a popular attraction in Bali. Swing comfortably in nature.
You can enjoy the real Heidi mood.
You can also take instagram photos at bird's nests and heart-shaped photo spots.
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
[Taman Ayun Temple]
Taman Ayun Temple designated as a World Cultural Heritage.
Bali's second largest and most beautiful country hall with a historic hallucination.
A multi-storied tower called Mel, which has a mysterious and historical feel that is lined up neatly, is an impressive temple
It is a relaxing place that is wrapped in a long history and beautiful flowers, and loved as a place for locals to relax.
[Baha Rice Terrace]
A landscape rice terrace that represents Bali.
The Baja Rice Terrace is a sparse spot for tourists.
You can enjoy lush nature and clean air.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
“Uluwatu Temple” is a superb view spot that shows the most beautiful figure at dusk. It is one of the six major temples in Bali and is famous as a power spot. It is a temple along the coast of the southwestern end of the Badun Peninsula. The temple and the magnificent sunset over the Indian Ocean. Kecak dance to watch while watching the sunset. It is a popular traditional dance that you want to see once you visit Bali. With over 50 half-naked men sitting down, they form a circle and dance to the chorus of rhythmic “Kecha”. This is one of the three major Balinese dances inspired by the story of the ancient Indian epic Ramayana.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bali, Bali
[I will send it to the hotel]
Thank you for a fun day!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel and your desired location.◆ Please let us know where you want to be picked up, your address, contact information, etc.Areas covered: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Sanur, Ubud* Please contact us if you wish to use other areasAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Some tourist spots have long stairs going up and down. Please participate in shoes that are easy to walk.
- Nyupi (Bali New Year) and dates before and after it cannot be arranged.
- Avoid clothing with exposed skin, such as in temples. You may not be able to enter.
- It is not a tour that guarantees the effect obtained from the power spot.
- Tour contents, order, etc. may be changed depending on local circumstances.
- Kecak Dance tickets will be sold on the evening of the day. We will arrange the time to arrive at Uluwatu Temple as soon as possible in time for sale. However, there are cases where tickets are sold out only by the group if the group's customers come by several large buses. In that case, you will not get a ticket even if you arrive early. Thank you for your understanding.
- If the time is over, an additional charge of 1,000 yen / hour is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.